2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Once again, they should've been stripped of the title from the get go. It's obvious from Correa's comments that it's the one thing they still hold as value. So officially take it away from them. Manfred is a coward :smh:

Carlos correa , jose altuve, alex bregman, yuli garriel and george springer.
Just bean the eff out these dudes i dont care at this point.
What moral highground do you stand on that you feel you need to address other players reactions?

funniest thing is - pitchers who throw at them would face more discipline than the actual cheaters 😂😂😂

I legitamtely wonder how often they’ll get beaned this year. That first Yankees Astros series can’t get here soon enough.

At this point the Astros should just fully embrace the bad guy role at this point and go all in though.

even if you get caught all you have to do is admit you cheated and give half assed meaningless apologies, and then all is forgiven and you can move on
I'm looking at you, Pettite & Alex.

Waiting on you, Barry & Mark.

Honestly if y’all are gonna talk about this nonsense all year I’ll check back in during the World Series. This cheating **** is annoying af.

Honestly if y’all are gonna talk about this nonsense all year I’ll check back in during the World Series. This cheating **** is annoying af.

What should we be talking about on February 15th JRS?

This is arguably the biggest scandal in the sport's history. Not sure why it shouldnt be discussed at this point in time. Especially because Astros players/front office members throw more gas on the fire every day.

Back
Top Bottom