2023 Official MLB Season Thread

My seats for the entire weekend. Definitely a great experience. IMG_4561.jpeg

If this is the list then Vancouver should be no1.

Vancouver is bigger than all those places.

And I’m sure they’re tired of having to root for a Toronto team just because it’s Canada.

My dream would be Portland or Montreal, but I’m sure Nashville will get a team.

If this is the list then Vancouver should be no1.

Vancouver is bigger than all those places.

And I’m sure they’re tired of having to root for a Toronto team just because it’s Canada.
Vancouver is beautiful too, no way Canada should have only one team. The Expos would’ve done better now if they were still around, but Vancouver makes way more sense with all the international money there.

Nashville seems like a fun *** city, but I wonder how it would be for them because that’s Braves country.

Nashville seems like a fun *** city, but I wonder how it would be for them because that’s Braves country.

They only root for the Braves because they don’t have their own team. The Braves are the de facto team of the south like the Blue Jays are the de facto Canadian team.

I believe it’s Nashville and Portland because those are the cities always brought up. We know SLC is making a strong pitch to be one and Montreal wants back in but I believe MLB said they need to address their stadium first. Vancouver could be a player. May need to see how Tampa Bays stadium situation plays out as well.

usually i tap in to ASW for the MLB... but this year didnt watch one ounce. Also legit saw no promotion on it.
Shoulda at least cause the HRD :smh: at myself

Back
Top Bottom