2023 Official MLB Season Thread

20231102_085104.jpg

Must be nice...

Mets WAYYY too high.

1698927737151.png
Was this before or after the Padres news? LA, SF, and NYM are three places that I can see land that combo of Ohtani + Yamamoto. I actually think the Rangers had a better shot at him before winning the WS, I'm wondering if their ownership group will remain as aggressive now that they've won. Their pitching next year will be freakish if healthy.

Was this before or after the Padres news? LA, SF, and NYM are three places that I can see land that combo of Ohtani + Yamamoto. I actually think the Rangers had a better shot at him before winning the WS, I'm wondering if their ownership group will remain as aggressive now that they've won. Their pitching next year will be freakish if healthy.

Sept 20th.

Need some new odds.

I doubt the low ratings hurt since the TV money doesn't change based of the ratings year to year.

Next year say you get NY vs LA and have probably some of the best ratings ever.

It balances out.

Last edited:
A team from Arizona and a team led by the most boring, least marketable mega-star in the sport.

Who gives a **** about ratings :lol:

This year it was the matchup. Ratings and attendance were up across the board in the regular season. Fans responded real well to the rule changes. If the Phillies had won the NL, the ratings would have been great but they choked.

that's true...good call on the rule changes helping this year

Back
Top Bottom