2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Had Allen on one team and Tyreek on another.

Things did not go as planned :lol:

Had a Parlay with both getting a TD and Tua throwing over 250 as well. The game is the game

Achane prob is out tonight

🤔

Think I’m gonna sit Achane

🤡 :lol:

18 on the bench while facing Cook. Oh well it was a gamble either way. Burned me late last year barely laying after an injury. It’s only Thursday rest of my team got me 🙏🏾

Indeed it is a gamble. Sensible call. Sometimes it's best to air on caution and limit what could go wrong rather than go for the home run roster every week. You would be kicking yourself more if he was limited or simply a decoy.

Panic levels gotta be at 100 for Tyreek owners. If Tua misses extended time, Tyreek's value takes a massive hit with this horrible backup QB

🤡 :lol:

18 on the bench while facing Cook. Oh well it was a gamble either way. Burned me late last year barely laying after an injury. It’s only Thursday rest of my team got me 🙏🏾
Start your studs
Panic levels gotta be at 100 for Tyreek owners. If Tua misses extended time, Tyreek's value takes a massive hit with this horrible backup QB
Tua has extra time to clear concussion protocol but I’m expecting him to miss at least one game given his history.

I got Kupp, Davante, and Rashee to pick up the slack.

I’m all for grit and drive but Tua’s head injuries☹️

I hope he and those close to him do what’s best for him and his future.

That’s the lack of not really playing any preseason games. These teams still trying to figure it out offense. The RBs are the ones not really affected.

QBs so far this season looking lost.

Not listening to these damn social media doctors. Told me Puka and Brown were fine lol.

Have Puka/Brown/Brooks - at least Brown is droppable now.

AJ Brown plays on Monday night smh

Might have to start Brian Thomas Jr. with the uncertainty of AJB. But that will be 3 Jags in my line up (Etienne and Engram)

AJ Brown plays on Monday night smh

Might have to start Brian Thomas Jr. with the uncertainty of AJB. But that will be 3 Jags in my line up (Etienne and Engram)
Not risking it.

Playing Calvin Ridley over Warren/Javonte/Mattison in full PPR over AJ.

Back
Top Bottom