2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

check check gets fooled by many a fake. trust me.

idk bout ross n marshalls having fakes. bgrades maybe, but fakes i highly doubt.

i wouldnt trust anyone on instagram. esp the early release heads.
Ok, thanks for the input. What about some sellers on eBay? There's some guy on there that had the atmos in just about every size. Seemed kind of sketch, but he has like 100% feedback.

To clarify, I think Marshalls and Ross would sell overruns and irregulars, right?

I think there are some sites that are selling what they call "unauthorized authentics" and they seem like they're identical to the real ones.

I heard Copdate is fixed bs.

The suede!!!
61D69800-04EE-40D2-A638-36DFB465D402.jpeg
Really really good.

Man even locals only - it’s not like thousands of people are entering for my size, and I’ve even done the extra bumps smh
Well I think they're all in it to make a buck. Copdate has the extra entries which is bs. The skate shops get a nice check from Copdate. The people that own Copdate probably get hooked up with a pair. Skate shops are just as guilty.

Do I have the current state of SB Dunks right?
The guys that run the show on Instagram are sbornothing, sbaddicts, and tony diamonds.

Anyone please correct me if I'm missing anything. Just need to make sure I know what's up.
You are for sure on to something. Tony Diamonds is really running most of this. verse001 verse001 can tell some crazy stories.

Just checked a few of the accounts I follow
Holla if you have any IG links handy my man - thanks much
Just checked a couple of the accounts I follow. All of them were closed as of last week. If you're looking to know who to follow for SB's, just google lotties skateshop t-shirt and there's an entire list of all the major skateshops in the nation on the back of that shirt.

Ok, thanks for the input. What about some sellers on eBay? There's some guy on there that had the atmos in just about every size. Seemed kind of sketch, but he has like 100% feedback.

To clarify, I think Marshalls and Ross would sell overruns and irregulars, right?

I think there are some sites that are selling what they call "unauthorized authentics" and they seem like they're identical to the real ones.

I heard Copdate is fixed bs.
any “ua” unauthorized authentics are fakes. just another word people use. like ninjahood and his “gray market, B.” the gray market was just the better fake factories.

anyone with too good of a price, a full size run is suspect.

8EC91DEF-DE10-414B-AC45-D8199782D275.jpeg
616FBB1B-F0A0-4E4E-9D39-913E3F395804.jpeg
E98F303A-0060-485A-9F21-2E9FA8DEFD84.jpeg
1AB5C485-1DE8-4D8D-BD81-948838381F5C.jpeg

Just finished up my project, these shoes have come a long way. I wanted these blazers but wasn’t sure if they were my style. While looking around I found these dunks and figured I could make my own version. I painted the wings and back black, dyed the sock liner and sewed on the tags from a pair of blazers I picked up for 20 dollars. Pretty proud of my work only problem is I found the blazers on sale and now have both lmao

Attachments

• 0B233665-1EF9-4B09-8125-40E59666FD15.jpeg
    0B233665-1EF9-4B09-8125-40E59666FD15.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom