2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YOTH WILL be copped. ***** are fire and that suede, LAWD [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Hopefully release in February, like these better than the tiffs tbh.

Nike really knows how to beat a good thing to death (the red shoe craze)Almost as bad as referring to anything mint & pink as "YEEZY"..but that's not really them, it's these sneakerblogs.

Loving my premiers, was fortunate enough to Get the ones with the P on em..The padding around the ankle is really comfy, I'm going to have to cut down this year tho, got the stussy timbs delivered the same day as my dunks, was also able to score some YEEZY roshes from nike :lol:
Can't believe dudes are really trying to sell those for 300 :x

Happy hunting, stop supporting these leeches..
You don't need every shoe that comes out every Saturday too.
But this ain't the jb section don't have to tell you guys that, bobcat 10s are heat now??? :rofl:

Last edited:
Auto correct killed that post im glad most of You gents are Mature . Thanks Bwood For the info bro . Whats You guys opion on copping the ucs i saw someone post that a shop is getting a restock this week anyone know the make of the shop are they releasing online?

YOTH/Chinese New Year's are fire might even be better than the Tiff's honestly.

My Girl is chinese so these are pretty much a must cop
laugh.gif

Thought we were getting back on track for a second there...

Yeah I thought so too lol

Box price!! Shipping was a bit high but expected coming from Canada plus I bought 4 pairs ( petoskey , 2 BHM and 1 YOTH. Not all for me , 2 for my buddy!)
Was it from exoshop? How much was shipping charges?

And for those looking for the UCS, UNheardof Brand in Cincy may get them in Wednesday, I'll hit them up on twitter or you can feel free to, to double check.

Ok I'm back ... Looks like at the right time for a UCS restock possibility

I want those YOTH though

Back
Top Bottom