2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No. The black pair was a very available QS at best. They are on ebay for much less than the Pushead IIs for instance.

i assumed that much.. i wasn't even aware of the black pair.. i saw more coverage of the other pair in the pack..
i started slipping away from SBs mid Gold box era from a run during the Silver/Black Box era.. I peek in and out every once in a while to see new release and cop from time to time..

I need to unload a pair of concord dunks and mia dunks, whats the going price? ive seen ds mias going for $200 but dont look like theyre sellng.

Nike SB Dunk High "Red Packet"

Via: Kenlu

Those who celebrate Chinese New Year know that the little red packets are a sign of immediate good fortune. These envelopes, which represent a traditional Chinese New Year practice of spreading good luck through money offerings, are the focus of this year’s “Chinese New Year” interpretation by Nike SB. The Dunk High model features a rich, all-red upper with powerful hits of gold on the Swoosh, inner lining, the medallion piece on the laces, and on the glittered translucent outsole, completing a sure must-have sneaker release for the Spring season. A release date hasn’t been set, but you can guess that these will be around right around the Chinese New Year, which falls in early February. 

Last edited:
Just got my Premiers in and one of the laces is messed up. How should I go about trying to get a new one?

Nike SB Dunk High "Red Packet"

Via: Kenlu

Those who celebrate Chinese New Year know that the little red packets are a sign of immediate good fortune. These envelopes, which represent a traditional Chinese New Year practice of spreading good luck through money offerings, are the focus of this year’s “Chinese New Year” interpretation by Nike SB. The Dunk High model features a rich, all-red upper with powerful hits of gold on the Swoosh, inner lining, the medallion piece on the laces, and on the glittered translucent outsole, completing a sure must-have sneaker release for the Spring season. A release date hasn’t been set, but you can guess that these will be around right around the Chinese New Year, which falls in early February. 
These are too much for me definitely passin

naaaa man those YOTH are fire ... can't wait!   materials look on point as well 

Last edited:
YOTH looks better in those pictures than any other pictures we've seen. I'll personally be passing though. Trying to limit the purchasing this year, and these fall behind a few other joints I have my eye on.

YOTH looks clean but gotta pass, aiming to cop the CC's for my first sb this year hopefully, maybe the tiff highs

YOTH looks better in those pictures than any other pictures we've seen. I'll personally be passing though. Trying to limit the purchasing this year, and these fall behind a few other joints I have my eye on.
Best pics of them by far. Red shoes almost always catch my eyes and while these do look nice, I'll probably end up passing on them too. I am looking forward to getting my hands on the BHM though

Last edited:
My YOTH and BHM 2014 is on delivery today! Will post pics once arrived! Canada shipping was quick! Ordered Wednesday. Arriving in CA today!

Back
Top Bottom