2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Might need to double up on these....
smokin.gif

Anybody know any shops left that have the premiers in 10.5/11? Name and # would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Is it confirmed that all the YOTH will have the coin lace locks? That is an awesome touch if so. Those and the CC if they actually ever release are my next targets. Can't wait!!

SMH AT THE STYLE DIVAS CLOWNING ON ALP. OLE QUEER EYE FOR DA STRAIGHT GUY  TYPE OF DUDES.

SMH AT THESE PEOPLE NOT KNOWING WHAT HYPERSTRIKE MEANS
This is what I don't understand. Dudes in here quick to throw the "queer" word around but aren't you the same dude that started the beard thread flexing in your first pic Lmao. It amazes me that dudes on here with low self esteem (BALDING) literally have the audacity to talk about "queer's" when it looks like you never got any yams in your life. It's funny that you expose yourself w/o my help.. If you don't have more than at least 10 bodies under your belt refrain from calling anyone in here that name. So do me favor "cut it out" *joey from full house voice*....

New pics of the yoth are making me think differently now... Might past on them... Dope concept though.

SENSITIVE THUGS YOU ALL NEED HUGS
Far from a thug, my g. Remember you commented on my post. I can expose you all day like dog nuts but what would that do for me? Nothing. Just keep growing your beard out so you can a make yourself a toupee. Maybe then you might gain some confidence. Nuff said

On another note: CC's are definitely on my radar...

Last edited:
I'm almost positive I have a pair of wheat Forbes in storage that are near deadstock; next time I go to my moms house I have to check

If he was fast enough we would have caught the 10.5/11. Looks like they only have an 8, 10, 12 now. Just bought the last 11.5. :smokin

EDIT: thanks for the link stillin729 stillin729 , repped.
Anybody know any shops left that have the premiers in 10.5/11? Name and # would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I got kinda scared for a second, i didnt get anything n my email about the order. It went to my spam box because for SOME reason, they sent the order confirmation 24 times, so google picked it up as Spam, lol.

Back
Top Bottom