2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My Pair of YOTH did not include the coin displayed in the recent pictures but the materials are pretty good. The BHM are my favorite of the two I just received from TOTW.
These will look even better in a couple years when that sole yellows

Hey guys is PayPal good with claims? I think I got scammed on some bred 1s. I know not SBs but technically they are the first sb.

Got my order in from Canada!

BHM 2014- QS half teal half black box! ( 3M back heel, clear sole!)

YOTH- GR ( from the box ) Rope laces, NO coin.)

Premier- BRANDED version with P! Surprised since everyone said premier only sold branded version!

Here are some pics:

Last edited:
Hey guys is PayPal good with claims? I think I got scammed on some bred 1s. I know not SBs but technically they are the first sb.

If you didnt gift the money they tend to be on the buyers side not the sellers, so you should dispute the purchase, especially if you used ebay.

Really look good in person thanks to the peeps that posted the sale link the other day

I dont think you know what "technically" means :tongue: ... but agree with drprince 100%

Jdizz, repped for the YOTH pic, will def cop if i can find a pair for retail w/ free shipping

Last edited:
My Pair of YOTH did not include the coin displayed in the recent pictures but the materials are pretty good. The BHM are my favorite of the two I just received from TOTW.
Nice cops! For TOTW, did their pairs pop up on their online website, or did you do a phone order? Don't really see much on their site, just sold out 112's and Send Help 2's. They're a Canadian shop, which is great for me, just wanna see how it works there.

Last edited:
+1 thats a shoe that was not a part of the shoes that we have on order for january, so they will more than likely be a quickstrike

Nice cops! For TOTW, did their pairs pop up on their online website, or did you do a phone order? Don't really see much on their site, just sold out 112's and Send Help 2's. They're a Canadian shop, which is great for me, just wanna see how it works there.
Phone order. I follow them on Instagram and they posted they were up for sale last week.

Were the bones brigade NOT wearing Jordan 1s in animal chin?

so does this mean that the 1st pair of shoes that MJ wore to ball in are technically the true Jordan 1's? Imma go make this argument in the JB threads, pray for me.

Last edited:
so does this mean that the 1st pair of shoes that MJ wore to ball in are technically the true Jordan 1's?
No, not at all. Think about it. Jordan 1 were skate shoes before there were ever shoes made for skating. I think jordan wore adidas before he signed with nike anyway. Jordans were worn by skaters a lot, my crew included. Plus they have a dunk sole.

So im on the hunt for those 112s in a 12. I had other prioroties whwn they dropped ao i had to pass and so regretting but if i can find em im all over em.

Where you get those YOTHs from romeyrome romeyrome

Dude Ltrain never fails..... 1st SBs?? Lmao!! Source??

You're not even close to being in the right thread
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ 1s being the first SBs
dem bones. clearly tony and mike weren't friends...

edit: I can't believe Jumpman hasn't jumped on the skateboard train, either that or big brother Nike won't let them out of competitive fear. imagine Jordan 1 SB...QS..... please...why??? WHY JORDAN WHY
No, not at all. Think about it. Jordan 1 were skate shoes before there were ever shoes made for skating. I think jordan wore adidas before he signed with nike anyway. Jordans were worn by skaters a lot, my crew included. Plus they have a dunk sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom