2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lets see a close up of that 3M please!

The midsole actually isn't bad. What I'm disappointed with is that every other BHM has detailing all over the upper and these are just solid black with some s*** thrown on the back, which in the winter is gonna be covered by jeans along with it being 3M so it won't even get noticed unless the right angle of light hits it. So when just looking at the shoe you'd think oh he has on some black shoes with a purple n red midsole *yawn

:smh:

really like that these whites dropped with basically no warning, unless I'm mistaken we didn't see any pics of them in advance. Hope that becomes a trend.

I love all-one-color (drawing a blank on the word for it right now) sneakers, lets the design speak for itself. Part of why I'm feeling the whites and YOTH so much. Psyched to pick both of them up.

--

Still wish the toebox on the premiers was black leather like the sides, if anyone who's good at PS feels like whipping that up I'd appreciate it

Anyone in here live around pitcrew Skateshop I called for a 9.5 in ucs dunks it's available but not for phone order. Would someone be able to pick them up for me. I will gladly pay for shipping is someone could help me out.

I don't live near there but on Page 857 of this thread there was someone who mentioned they live near there and we're willing to help on the premiers...maybe they could help u out.

The midsole actually isn't bad. What I'm disappointed with is that every other BHM has detailing all over the upper and these are just solid black with some s*** thrown on the back, which in the winter is gonna be covered by jeans along with it being 3M so it won't even get noticed unless the right angle of light hits it. So when just looking at the shoe you'd think oh he has on some black shoes with a purple n red midsole *yawn

:smh:

That's why you buy shoes that you like. Who cares if people don't notice them.

really like that these whites dropped with basically no warning, unless I'm mistaken we didn't see any pics of them in advance. Hope that becomes a trend.

I love all-one-color (drawing a blank on the word for it right now) sneakers, lets the design speak for itself. Part of why I'm feeling the whites and YOTH so much. Psyched to pick both of them up.

--

Still wish the toebox on the premiers was black leather like the sides, if anyone who's good at PS feels like whipping that up I'd appreciate it

There was a pair on eBay and some sucker paid $150 for them three days before they dropped all over :lol:

Repped. This can't be said enough. I mean, to me thats kind of weird if you really want random strangers to come up to you all excited like "Oooh your shoes are real pretty, feller!" I'm all for keeping yourself looking fresh, but that should be for YOU. My friends notice my shoes and we talk about them, but they're also into shoes (I hate the term sneaker head). My wife is into Low top Chucks and we support each others taste as far as "do you think i could pull off this all pink polka dot pair of SB that's coming out?" But to wear shoes just to get "noticed"...I guess whatever makes you happy.

Agreed and i do buy what i like but thats not the point i was making.

I was addressing the multiple comments of others saying that nike dropped the ball when it came to deaigning the dunks since its plain compared to the others with the crazy detailing.

Nice try though

Last edited:
Not an sb but a very similar white dunk low. Forgot I even had them back in '02 til I saw dj skee post them. Had some patent leather on the toe and heel I think. Used to just toss them in the washing machine when they got dirty and they'd come out [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]
Daym! These wer my first pair of dunks back in 03'... I wonder what happened to them?

Nonetheless, these were a solid sneaker with quality. SB laces for a GR release. If they retro's these I would scoop them up again in a heartbeat.

Underrated sneaker for sure.

Last edited:
Agreed and i do buy what i like but thats not the point i was making.

I was addressing the multiple comments of others saying that nike dropped the ball when it came to deaigning the dunks since its plain compared to the others with the crazy detailing.

Nice try though

Wasn't attacking you or anything, but go thru the thread and its always "too plain" or "branded version is better" but whatever. I reread your post and it didn't come across the way you stated. It's all good, keep it positive.

yooooo woke up this morning, checked IG, saw concepts post those all whites and i got amped.. what a dope surprise... cant wait to cop,, hopefully on a bit of a discount 

Daym! These wer my first pair of dunks back in 03'... I wonder what happened to them?

Nonetheless, these were a solid sneaker with quality. SB laces for a GR release. If they retro's these I would scoop them up again in a heartbeat.

Underrated sneaker for sure.

yeh man i thought i had just started grabbing dunks in the last few years but after i saw the pic i was like damn i had those. gonna go ahead and annoint myself an OG dunkhead now.

really tho back then i'd just go into footlocker and grab whatever appealed to me. aside from an af1 i had no idea what the sneaker was called. i just knew it was on sale!

Hay i was wondering if anybody knows any skate shops that carry Nike Sb dunks in the Baltimore Maryland area. Iam going their in 2 weeks and wanted to hit up some spots if anybody could help out i would appreciate the help.  Thanks 

Hay i was wondering if anybody knows any skate shops that carry Nike Sb dunks in the Baltimore Maryland area. Iam going their in 2 weeks and wanted to hit up some spots if anybody could help out i would appreciate the help.  Thanks 
Palace 5ive, but it's in DC

slowly but surely all the low number/newbie hypebeasts are making their way into this thread. Not to be elitist but I feel that info regarding the Tiff drop should be limited to PMs to avoid the thread being inundated with newbie posts and requests.

Not because I want to pairs to myself far from it. There are more pressing shoes that I want that are GR and I feel much better than tiffs. I'm just saying that the normal posts of who's taking phone orders and who has em in stock shouldn't be put on blast like most releases so that more of us who have GRs and not just QS/hype dunks can cop. But that's just my $0.02. Like the premier's and UCS I'm not gonna go outta my way to cop. I do have a pair of lows so I'm good. Would I want to add these? Sure but if I don't cop i'm not gonna worry. On to the next drop.

i knew this would happen but is there any other places left with a size 10 in the premiers for retail? i ordered off buyskateshoes.com and what do you know... three days later they canceled my order.

any help would be greatly appreciated! and thanks for the two who already helped try. i was away from the comp for a couple days after the messages were sent.

slowly but surely all the low number/newbie hypebeasts are making their way into this thread. Not to be elitist but I feel that info regarding the Tiff drop should be limited to PMs to avoid the thread being inundated with newbie posts and requests.

Not because I want to pairs to myself far from it. There are more pressing shoes that I want that are GR and I feel much better than tiffs. I'm just saying that the normal posts of who's taking phone orders and who has em in stock shouldn't be put on blast like most releases so that more of us who have GRs and not just QS/hype dunks can cop. But that's just my $0.02. Like the premier's and UCS I'm not gonna go outta my way to cop. I do have a pair of lows so I'm good. Would I want to add these? Sure but if I don't cop i'm not gonna worry. On to the next drop.
You could have quoted me...but this is cool too.

Just started getting on NT recently, just got into this dunk thread recently, and I'm sorry if I've offended you (or anyone else for that matter) by my pretty standard question...not looking for who will be taking phone orders or who will have them in stock if and when they release; my local shop will get them so I'm not trippin'. Just wanted to be routed to where a summary on the release/non-release is.

Been skating since like '01, and wearing SBs since the beginning. Don't know what other qualifier, except time, is necessary to ask something basic.

Other than that, +1 to you for looking out for the sb heads I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom