2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not to be elitist but I feel that info regarding the Tiff drop should be limited to PMs to avoid the thread being inundated with newbie posts and requests.

I'm just saying that the normal posts of who's taking phone orders and who has em in stock shouldn't be put on blast like most releases so that more of us who have GRs and not just QS/hype dunks can cop.

You hear that [COLOR=#red]John[/COLOR], Max wants you to PM him instead of posting info in the thread. :lol: ...what happened to the relationship you were working on with Transport? You used to post about how the owner would search his warehouse for your size, give you all kinds of discounts, then post in here talking about "don't wanna say the name of the shop"....keep dreaming bro, if your a regular in this thread you already know we've discussed PMing info on drops (TEAM SB, concords...) ...not to worry though, any info relating the TIFFS wont be kept "close to the chest" :wink:

Last edited:
slowly but surely all the low number/newbie hypebeasts are making their way into this thread. Not to be elitist but I feel that info regarding the Tiff drop should be limited to PMs to avoid the thread being inundated with newbie posts and requests.

Not because I want to pairs to myself far from it. There are more pressing shoes that I want that are GR and I feel much better than tiffs. I'm just saying that the normal posts of who's taking phone orders and who has em in stock shouldn't be put on blast like most releases so that more of us who have GRs and not just QS/hype dunks can cop. But that's just my $0.02. Like the premier's and UCS I'm not gonna go outta my way to cop. I do have a pair of lows so I'm good. Would I want to add these? Sure but if I don't cop i'm not gonna worry. On to the next drop.
I feel you. I'm sure you remember us having that exact conversation in the thread with everyone immediately prior to the Concord madness. (Or "Happy Feets"....speaking of, where has UncutRaw been?). It's almost too much trouble to be honest. People are going to find out anyway. This thread has always been about help, and Tiffs should be readily available from what we've heard so we'll just have to suck it up.

The best thing to do is not to feed the beasts/trolls. If we get all these TTS questions and stuff like that, just ignore them, block them, etc. Whatever helps you sleep at night. You know who posts in this thread on the regular, so focus on them. Only help the respectful people with actual questions.

Either way, brace yo self!! haha.

Hay i was wondering if anybody knows any skate shops that carry Nike Sb dunks in the Baltimore Maryland area. Iam going their in 2 weeks and wanted to hit up some spots if anybody could help out i would appreciate the help.  Thanks 
theres vu skate shop in baltimore, pure board in annapolis

Tiffany's will be just like the Premiers; relax fellas
You're underestimating the level of hype and resell value these will have. Like i've said pryor to this..I have folks who in the past clowned SBs and are JB die hards hitting me up for info on these. I'm keeping info real quiet until all my peoples grab their pairs then its off to the races. 

need to find out whats the smallest size those superbowl trainer1s are coming in, if they easy to pick up ill snag a pair for my gf

You're underestimating the level of hype and resell value these will have. Like i've said pryor to this..I have folks who in the past clowned SBs and are JB die hards hitting me up for info on these. I'm keeping info real quiet until all my peoples grab their pairs then its off to the races. 

keeping your info real quiet? Like your info is any different than the 100 sneaker new websites :lol:

Last edited:
keeping your info real quiet? Like your info is any different than the 100 sneaker new websites
laugh.gif
You right. I got no info. 

i knew this would happen but is there any other places left with a size 10 in the premiers for retail? i ordered off buyskateshoes.com and what do you know... three days later they canceled my order.

any help would be greatly appreciated! and thanks for the two who already helped try. i was away from the comp for a couple days after the messages were sent.
Damn, really? Why did they cancel it? My 11.5 got delivered from them today, surprisingly enough.

Hold up Dcypoe81 are you a Laker fan cuz you sure like bringing up the past :rolleyes

Fact is I've redacted from my early comments and have shared plenty of info on shops having sales and size availability since then either posting IG pics or spelled out info. Build a bridge dog.

But I ain't even trying to start. any arguments or what not. The point of my post was to say we ALL know who are locals are and have a list of what shops will and won't take orders. It's not difficult for anyone that's not utterly lazy to find plenty of shops IG accounts and have the same info. What I was saying was not to make it easier for lurkers, newbies, etc who don't have an interest in the shoe outside of reselling to cop over the rest who want to cop.

Like Based said hella people will be coming out of the woodwork trying to cop these. Man I remember when the original release dropped people was wildin' with some shops even having sidewalk ebay auctions.

But anyways CCS has FSR of Black Rains and a few other dope lows for retail or less (fire and Ice, Midnight navy's, team reds) plus they still got some good sizes of SH2s for $99.99 and venoms still for retail.

Let's have a witch hunt and cast out anybody who we don't like or don't think is worthy enough or let's take a picture of our shoes and show our worth!!! Lol nah I'm jk lol but seriously...once upon a time we were all new somewhere too but I also understand the hostility towards those who are lurking trying to hype a shoe release or make money off it but what can you do? It's gonna happen whether you or I like it..

Last edited:
Tiff thread will def be ugly in here. I'm pissed I'm gonna be outta the country. Really hoping homies can hold me down

5100 post

Good to see that 25th date is looking official for the YOTH joints looks like I will have some grinding to do

Last edited:
Sole brother skate in VA dropping em on the 25th as well

S/O to the "no price as of yet comment" :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom