2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know many people by now have moved on to the next hot release but if there's still someone out there looking for a size 11 Premier, I got you for RETAIL. Just PM me. 

After hearing that the recent High's run tight in the toe box, I decided to cop a half size up as well to compare. They ended up TTS for me at 10.5 and that's why I'm letting the 11's go. 

The Whites dropping without much warning, and QS getting actual release dates is something I don't mind at all.

keeping your info real quiet? Like your info is any different than the 100 sneaker new websites
laugh.gif
Right? 
laugh.gif

All you gotta know is the standard list of online skate shops and just follow the thread on release day and youre fine

Awe sheit! Just got shipping confirmation from Premier for the white SB's that some are callin "white ice"! I'll post a pic up whenever they get here..

Lol yeah I seen it floating around online somewhere when I was trying to find some pictures of it after Premier crashed..pretty lame IMO but it makes sense tho, white with an icy bottom lol

Last edited:
Kicking myself for selling these in 2012; these were my 2nd pair worn like once
I had a pair which I paid a good amount for. They had some issues like stains on the tongue and a loose tongue tag so I didn't LOVE them as much as I thought I would. I ended up selling for more than I paid and got 3 or 4 pairs of shoes I absolutely love. I will get the highs more than likely. Hopefully double up so I can try and trade a pair for bred 1s.

Totally forgot about the "Happy Feet" "Team SB" debacle that happened when the Concords released. Thanks for the laugh Dcypoe!  Honestly most of the hostility and negativity really doesn't have to happen.  I know its annoying to see the same stupid questions or comments like....

"Hey I don't usually cop or like dunks or SB's but...."

"Hey this is my first pair (maybe second after Concords), how do these run, should I stay TTS or .5 up?"

....We just need to keep it movin' and don't worry about the lurkers or new to dunk SB crowd. Keep it positive and share all the info has always been the idea in here regardless of what release it is. If we (and John00 aka Black Thought mostly) flood the thread with the info no one should have trouble copping if they want them even with lurkers etc. I honestly hope these are produced in huge #'s to prevent resellers trying to capitalize off the hype. If you want them to rock cuz you like em cool, if not move it on to the next.

Totally forgot about the "Happy Feet" "Team SB" debacle that happened when the Concords released. Thanks for the laugh Dcypoe!  Honestly most of the hostility and negativity really doesn't have to happen.  I know its annoying to see the same stupid questions or comments like....

"Hey I don't usually cop or like dunks or SB's but...."

"Hey this is my first pair (maybe second after Concords), how do these run, should I stay TTS or .5 up?"

....We just need to keep it movin' and don't worry about the lurkers or new to dunk SB crowd. Keep it positive and share all the info has always been the idea in here regardless of what release it is. If we (and John00 aka Black Thought mostly) flood the thread with the info no one should have trouble copping if they want them even with lurkers etc. I honestly hope these are produced in huge #'s to prevent resellers trying to capitalize off the hype. If you want them to rock cuz you like em cool, if not move it on to the next.
This dude right here must have his Bible out on the keyboard because hes straight preachin!

I wish I could get the Ezboard Tiffany Dunk thread from 04/05

Who was around for that?

You wanna talk about epic; they released on a couple UK sites first back when UK sites didn't regular ship to the USA and it was a war :lol:

Just FYI...For those that ordered from UFirstFashions...they don't double box ...my Premier Dunks came wrapped like a middle school textbook...straight brown bagged...kicks are flawless nonetheless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom