2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got the pushead 2 shirt and it's the most comfortable tee i own. i got a couple of dri fits and not so much.
yeah you have to check out the cotton/poly content splits. They vary the actual fabric percentages a lot among the different drifit shirts. some are 50:50, some 60:40, 70:30, etc.

I have a feeling the local shop is going to tax extra heavy over box on the Tiff Highs. They are generally scumbags, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do haha.

Haven't seen this posted yet, I realize it's just an insole but hinting at another dunk SB collab.

From Sneakernews:

Based on this photo of a set of Nike SB Dunk insoles, it appears that Queens-based BMX rider Nigel Sylvester is working in cahoots with Nike SB for an upcoming release. Sitting above the new turquoise colored Nike SB shoebox, these insoles reveal Sylvester’s signature stamp as well a S.O.M.P. logo, which stands for Standing On My Pedals. Those who are aware of what S.O.M.P. signifies will recognize the acronym as the title for Nigel’s collaborative effort with A$AP Ferg that bridged hip-hop and BMX. Will it have any ties to that event? Check out the full photo and stay tuned for more updates.

Haven't seen this posted yet, I realize it's just an insole but hinting at another dunk SB collab.

From Sneakernews:

Based on this photo of a set of Nike SB Dunk insoles, it appears that Queens-based BMX rider Nigel Sylvester is working in cahoots with Nike SB for an upcoming release. Sitting above the new turquoise colored Nike SB shoebox, these insoles reveal Sylvester’s signature stamp as well a S.O.M.P. logo, which stands for Standing On My Pedals. Those who are aware of what S.O.M.P. signifies will recognize the acronym as the title for Nigel’s collaborative effort with A$AP Ferg that bridged hip-hop and BMX. Will it have any ties to that event? Check out the full photo and stay tuned for more updates.
Good stuff! Repped

Nigel is a friend of a friend.. Seen him do a jam at my friends bike shop here in ct.

Gotta make some calls and see what's popin

Premier SB's came in today. Threw them on my feet for a quick snapshot with the co-worker. HE WOULD :smh::x :smokin

@stillin729 you're giving ppl false hope...

There is no way in hell that the tiff will end up like premiers. Ppl have been waiting for a high top pair of tiffs for years. These will be an instant sell out, will crash sites and will sell consistently for around $200+. The only way it's going to be less is the fake resellers who will sell to make a quick $30/$40 cuz they have to pay for their credit card.

Don't underestimate this release. You're going to need some friends to get these. Don't be afraid to go down to your local and talk business, you're going to need all the help you can get.
out here locals will hold you down but its a 2 way street

i guess for a release like this its worth paying double box price or more to secure a pair

im predicting resell around 250-300+

Actually got a size 15 today in the all white SB's they should be here some time next week thanks for the helping hand again NT. Having a size 15 makes it close to impossible for myself to ever cop.

Last edited:
Hey fellas just got back from my "secret source" (my tiny brain).... Got to actually hold the tiff lows in hand!! They are really dope btw they're "ALL BLACK" Lmao... So many goof troops in here now..

Tinker designed them, so they're J Rods as far as I'm concerned.
Then he did the HatRods, which had jordan elements in them but heavily slept on.
Hiroshi did the FujiRods around the same time as the hatrods i think.
And I loved those easters/simpsons/whatever people called them.

P-Rod 2s were one of my favorite skate shoes of all time.

I love the P-Rod 2's. that's what got me into SB's. bought a pair on clearance somewhere, and ended up scouring the city and web for more p-rod 2's. Led to dunks.

I just came across a pair of Futura 2 Nike SB Dunk Size 10 Gold Dust Lobster Gibson . On the Bay anyone know where i can get a pair DS ? Or should i pull the Trigger on the uses pair For $85 . Anyone got info on some j-rods ?

@vuezie1127
 thanks for posting.  Looking pre yellowed tho.  I thought they did in the premier pics too...gum sole woulda been better on these imo.

i'd be more concerned with whats going on with the right shoe...that stitching :smh:

repped for the pics...

Last edited:
Yeah there was a bit of glue right by the stitching that I didn't notice until after the pics that wiped off and the toebox did appear a little off-shaped to me..

Back
Top Bottom