2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no bragging rights needed either. thought that this was a place to discuss rather than *** kiss, but i think i'll just delete that post in general. rather not have it be the center of so much controversy. 

you said they were "insane" then just kinda saw them and they were all black; it's ok to say you lied homie

Love the direction nike sb is taking with their clothes.

This shirt is off the chain.

Nike has def stepped up the SB game; it makes me hope these days never come back when people rocked SB jackets lined with Dunks

I am going to be doing my Tiff copping online; my days of connects are long gone, those people are all either married or live nowhere near Philly anymore :lol:

otherwise I'd be glad to hook a brother up

Tiff highs all in this video from the Agenda show 

Check out that wrinkly a** toe box though lol

Beautiful.  As a person who prefers Highs to lows SB wise (blame AJ1's), I am going all in on these.

thanks guys. I took a peak at ebay and looks like they are going for like $250 DS these days. not the end of the world at all. was just curious since I definitely felt like I never saw the same shoe release twice
laugh.gif
Those prices are actually pretty fair.  That's the beauty of most of the non-Pink/silver box stuff.  Other than a few random pairs here and there (Skunks, SOLs, Beuhllers, RESNs, etc.), you're probably not going to be forced to drop 300+ too often like you would with an older Jordan.
soooooo, if I shell out dis loot for some lobsters back then I can be part of the SB crew?
tongue.gif
Nah, you gotta cop a few $50 pairs on disco to truly be fam. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]
happy.gif

jesus why you quoting the dudes picture like 4 times?
sick.gif
some ppl don't know how to proofread before they post.

Last edited:
but he fake saw the Tiff lows today which no one has seen; not even heavy hitting sneaker blogs who break new :lol:
I'm not gonna dog on the dude but the sensible thing to do was to at least try and describe it in some way if there was any merit to what he said and prove us all wrong lol...

Back to the forum, I'm regretting not picking up one of those dri-fits now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom