2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Awww shoooot more Hollywood juice. Let's see if I can get Mr bP to threaten me again :lol:

And how lazy are you to call it WOF 2?

Last edited:
Funny I posted this two days ago, I'm surprised there are any left..... this thread is moving super fast.
Ahh must have missed it. I'm surprised they're still hanging around as well at that price. I'd cop myself, but I hate wearing all white shoes. One wear and they're done.

$300 for the Tiffs is crazy. If you think that $300 is worth it to you and you can afford it - go for it.

To me - that's crazy. I would not.
$300 is crazy. This is even crazier

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

^^^i was trolling the bP twitter cuz they kept swearing up and down that the WOF wasn't gonna release as a QS and only their branded version was coming out yadda yadda yadda. Then they were like I was salty cuz I couldn't get a pair and told me that I went in to their shop crying and begging for a pair :lol: I haven't been to melrose in almost 5 years let alone anywhere near their shop lol

So then I threw out some skaters name who had dissed Dom and said bP was a sellout store for carrying brands. dom apparently had sponsored this kid from when he was nothing and felt all sad cuz he was getting no love. So Dom jumped in the twitter convo and started throwing shade just cuz I was calling em out on their BS hype. He couldn't argue anymore so he starts calling me out to squab lol I'm like bruh you 40+ AARP qualified. Why you tryna fight people? I mean we went back and forth till I said I'm out. Then this dude DMs me like a day later at like 3 am tells me he knows where I stay and that I better watch it :lol: he totally had me confused with someone else cuz none of my friends that he supposedly says he got info from would go to his shop or know of it lol.

Ahh here we go

Last edited:
BP releasing another "Waste Of Fabric" dunk?

Max, the fact that you did that deserves props...all is forgiven, repped

Damn, I'll be copping regardless but that dull "croc" print is dissapointing

Last edited:
some of you might hate on me for this but can anyone tell me where i'll be able to cop the chinese new years dunks in chicago? 

Thanks! 

pics? I love nostalgic Dunk pics

Sorry I didn't take a pic today, I shall tomorrow. I've actually been wearing a lot of them lately, (Brian Anderson's & Unlucky's mostly), they're the most comfortable sneakers I own I believe.

Anybody know where I can find Statue of Liberty's in a 9 or 9.5 for a decent price? Been looking forever, don't want to bite the bullet on the 300+ price. :x

Last edited:
^^^i was trolling the bP twitter cuz they kept swearing up and down that the WOF wasn't gonna release as a QS and only their branded version was coming out yadda yadda yadda. Then they were like I was salty cuz I couldn't get a pair and told me that I went in to their shop crying and begging for a pair
laugh.gif
I haven't been to melrose in almost 5 years let alone anywhere near their shop lol

So then I threw out some skaters name who had dissed Dom and said bP was a sellout store for carrying brands. dom apparently had sponsored this kid from when he was nothing and felt all sad cuz he was getting no love. So Dom jumped in the twitter convo and started throwing shade just cuz I was calling em out on their BS hype. He couldn't argue anymore so he starts calling me out to squab lol I'm like bruh you 40+ AARP qualified. Why you tryna fight people? I mean we went back and forth till I said I'm out. Then this dude DMs me like a day later at like 3 am tells me he knows where I stay and that I better watch it
laugh.gif
he totally had me confused with someone else cuz none of my friends that he supposedly says he got info from would go to his shop or know of it lol.

Ahh here we go
i remember this fiasco last year, damn was it entertaining.

Hey can someone help clear up the date for the YOTH for me please? I've heard things saying its the 25th for the US, but then other things saying that date is for Asia only.

I keep getting "Coupon code "take15" is not valid." when i go to check out at Transportskate.com. Did anyone actually check out and get the 15% discount???

To continue the Civilist convo def cop them.  I didn't like them at first then I saw a few on feet pictures, and got lucky enough to find a pair for $110 shipped.  I just got them in today, and they look great.  Pictures do not do them justice.  The material feels great too.  

Sidenote:  Anyone every wear a pair of Krampus in the snow, rain, or around water?  I'm wondering how the hair reacts with water.

I know it's a bit late, but once I finally saw these up close yesterday I couldn't pass on them for basically retail. These are awesome in person...:smile:

Last edited:
Those dunks live up to their name, but something about them intrigues me.
" My mind is telling me nooooo, but my body, my body, is telling me yeaaaaah!"
Word to R Kelly

Those dunks live up to their name, but something about them intrigues me.
" My mind is telling me nooooo, but my body, my body, is telling me yeaaaaah!"
Word to R Kelly
I'll be the first to say when I saw pictures of them I thought they were terrible. In person my thoughts changed.

Back
Top Bottom