2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need CCS to release those all white dunks i got a gift card i want to use on them.

This day in age.... We have dorky kids trolling supposedly 40+ yr olds. I don't know what's worse DOM acting like a little kid or a little kid trolling on twitter lol..... Both are cornballs in my eyes.... On another note tiffs are retail or bust for me to much heat coming out next year.

Last edited:
This day in age.... We have dorky kids trolling supposedly 40+ yr olds. I don't know what's worse DOM acting like a little kid or a little kid trolling on twitter lol..... Both are cornballs in my eyes.... On another note tiffs are retail or bust for me to much heat coming out next year.
Same here. The quality looks like **** too. Truthfully the YOTH might be all i cop and just skip all the madness.

Since we are on the WOF 2 i actually like them a lot

The Fiance and my self ...

She rocking her Buck SB and my self in the BP Walk of fame !

Staying strong 10 years and just got engaged in December she been with me since 2004 so she has been around for all the sneakers phases :smile: when everyone jumped from sb's to Js we had to stay with sb's for sure !

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Kr...AF9EE822-6D19-481D-9D80-8DA642463E8C.jpg.html

This angle doesn't make these look so bad. Although quality doesnt even come close to the lows. Just looks like creases, not croc skin texture.
I hope these aren't like the croc skin option they gave one time on nike id for air max 1s. That crap was just leather with cuts in it and it even looked better than this. smh come on 

Last edited:
A colleague working in a sneaker shop here in Spain told me Tiffany Highs won't be released in size 10.5.

He says the shop will have sizes: 8 / 9 / 9,5 / 10 / 11 / 12

What's true about that? don't want to make him get me a size 11 only to find out there will be a size 10.5 somewhere else...

Last edited:
So what is the british price on the Tiffs? Any stores in London going to sell these. I forgot the name of the stores in Covent Garden I went to when I was there.

Wow the texture of the croc skin look so cheap. the croc skin on my low's is more detailed and tiffany blue parts look like there made out of stiff leather too...

what has nike sb done to a classic sneaker...

wont be suprised if the high sell below $240

just waiting to see how the lows like. hopefully theyll have better quality .

lucky i live  only a few block away from the main shop

2013 was my year because I have or had all those (traded the Concords for mia)

After owning over 100 pairs of Nike Dunks back in the days, OG Tiffs included & selling them all.... (Old heads on NT should remember I uploaded plenty of them on here.)

Biggest regret of my sneaker buying life. :smh:

Anyway, I said I would never buy another pair of Dunks.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-153.jpg.html

I've been fighting the urge for a couple years But what the hell. I think it's time.

Last edited:
Any other regulars shying away from this thread until this is all over? Sorry but I could care less about Lunar Gatos and P-Rods and ****, im just here for the Dunks.

2013 was my year because I have or had all those (traded the Concords for mia)

After owning over 100 pairs of Nike Dunks back in the days, OG Tiffs included & selling them all.... (Old heads on NT should remember I uploaded plenty of them on here.)

Biggest regret of my sneaker buying life. :smh:

Anyway, I said I would never buy another pair of Dunks.

I've been fighting the urge for a couple years But what the hell. I think it's time.

SBs fell off after the black boxes...i regret selling off a couple of my pairs too.

I'm in the same boat, some of the newer releases are :smokin....smh at me getting back into the SB game tho lol

SBs fell off after the black boxes...i regret selling off a couple of my pairs too.

I'm in the same boat, some of the newer releases are :smokin....smh at me getting back into the SB game tho lol

SB never fell off; I hate this non sense such a hypebeast thing to say and it's not a game :lol:

SB never fell off; I hate this non sense such a hypebeast thing to say and it's not a game :lol:

Calm down bro...its 845 am and you nitpickin' ...jesus...

To me, everything after the black boxes fell off until now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom