2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not nitpicking I just find it funny that "SB fell off" right around the time hypebeasts moved towards Jordan's and people are back a couple weeks from a Tiff release :lol:

Last edited:
The hypebeast term is so god damn overused...

You cant like a popular shoe because its "hyped" not because its a nice looking shoe (which would make it popular), then people go buying shoes that dont sell out and say that they are slept on...

The hypebeast term is so god damn overused...

You cant like a popular shoe because its "hyped" not because its a nice looking shoe (which would make it popular), then people go buying shoes that dont sell out and say that they are slept on...

So all the people saying SB is dead or died in 2007 aren't hypebeasts? That's the definition

I know it's a bit late, but once I finally saw these up close yesterday I couldn't pass on them for basically retail. These are awesome in person...:smile:
A shop had em? Been looking for a 10 for retail :frown:

So all the people saying SB is dead or died in 2007 aren't hypebeasts? That's the definition
Maybe they didnt like anything that came out after that? Why does that define them as anything?

Its the same as this upcoming Tiffany release, sure theres a lot of interest...because the last release was so popular. Does that make everyone who wants it now a hypebeast? No. If that was the case then everyone here is/has been a hypebeast at some point because you purcahsed a shoe that everyone else was feenin' over.

Last edited:
You mean the hype behind it wasn't strong anymore
Who are you to say that less hype is the reason some left the line alone? Things change man. Yeah hype may be the reason for some, but not all. It's possible for some that the line just no longer appealed to them.

Who are you to say that less hype is the reason some left the line alone? Things change man. Yeah hype may be the reason for some, but not all. It's possible for some that the line just no longer appealed to them.

Go back in the phone booth; back to the thread

i sold most of my dunks too blue boxes and gold and i have no regrets not 1 bit... i love the money more than the shoes... if i cant wear all my kicks no point in keeping all of them so i just kept the must haves and got rid of the rest... now i dont have any doubt my collection quality>quantity

SB is cool but the lows fit terrible now compared to older joints. Shame cause I actually wanted some color ways last year. Had to sell of my supremes because of the horrid toe box comfort

i sold most of my dunks too blue boxes and gold and i have no regrets not 1 bit... i love the money more than the shoes... if i cant wear all my kicks no point in keeping all of them so i just kept the must haves and got rid of the rest... now i dont have any doubt my collection quality>quantity
I was at that point when I first started getting into sneakers (thanks to my co-workers). I was just buying up anything I liked, now that ive started selling off most of my Jordans its becoming quality>quantity for me...my wallet has begun to thank me.

I keep getting "Coupon code "take15" is not valid." when i go to check out at Transportskate.com. Did anyone actually check out and get the 15% discount???
Works, just tried this morning.
Are the Tiff highs coming out in GS sizes? Does anybody know?
No, based on NDC's twitter statements (see pages 900-920)
I can tell I've rustled some jimmies in here; lets move along back to topic
Repped for using the word "jimmies."
roll.gif

Tiffany high mark the comeback of SB's for sure. They're gonna get the traitors to come back to SB's this year

Lol, I'll see you guys after February...I sense A LOT of hostility in this thread from now until the Tiff's release

After owning over 100 pairs of Nike Dunks back in the days, OG Tiffs included & selling them all.... (Old heads on NT should remember I uploaded plenty of them on here.)

Biggest regret of my sneaker buying life. :smh:

Anyway, I said I would never buy another pair of Dunks.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-153.jpg.html

I've been fighting the urge for a couple years But what the hell. I think it's time.

im in the same boat, i sold off all my sbs, cuz i thought thats what you had to do when you got older and you wanted to get married and buy a crib

but i loved my tiffs, and this is probably one of the sbs that have be interested again since 2005

This day in age.... We have dorky kids trolling supposedly 40+ yr olds. I don't know what's worse DOM acting like a little kid or a little kid trolling on twitter lol..... Both are cornballs in my eyes.... On another note tiffs are retail or bust for me to much heat coming out next year.

Im 35 bruh far from a kid. And troll hardly what I meant. I was just trying to find out why they were running their mouths and saying only the branded version was coming when so many pics of the QS were out.

And shoes don't fall off c'mon now. A dunk has always been a dunk. The silhouette hasn't changed. It's not like a signature player model that changes yearly. So yes you are a hypebeast if you suddenly come back for this specific release. If you feel different that's you but don't say a shoe line has fallen off simply because it wasn't getting the press it used to. There have been plenty of fresh colorways in every box series.

Back
Top Bottom