2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They never left
The way he worded it was weird but I think he meant he wants to see more hi top versions of some older low top SB's....as cool as that would be, I kinda hope it doesn't trend that way. It'd be like nike retro'ing shoes without having to claim them as retros cause there's a slight variation.

Cold day and stuck in traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbraves12

All 3 of the next SB's are dope! Strong comeback for Nike SB! Hopefully we will see more SB High's of classic lows this year.

They never left

Agree bro they never at all its just all the hypebeast just follwed a trend and jumped ship to jordans lol.. Now those same guys saying its a "come back" lets u know who they were lol..

anybody have any idea about the lows releasing on valentine's day? I saw this on the nike release date page.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbraves12

All 3 of the next SB's are dope! Strong comeback for Nike SB! Hopefully we will see more SB High's of classic lows this year.

They never left

Agree bro they never at all its just all the hypebeast just follwed a trend and jumped ship to jordans lol.. Now those same guys saying its a "come back" lets u know who they were lol..

The ELITIST talk in this thread is nauseating.

Some of you jokers on here really believe that Nike SB makes their shoes for you & only you. Like they really care that you been "down" since day one. :rofl:

Funny..... I don't recognize none of you elitist from the orange/silver/pink box days on here....But let me defer before I start sounding miserable like y'all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom