2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One more... 
nerd.gif

The fact that these Cobra Commander dunk's are being scrapped has me feeling a little sad and angry at the same time......the only release I was "losing sleep" over. Oh well, I'm in the works to try and scoop a pair of DS Jameson's

Someone reposted this gem on a Facebook sneaker group.
1532151_205785249615772_724999061_n.jpg

roll.gif

This broad never ceases to amaze me.
BH2K14. 30% off $100+. Posted it a few days ago, not sure if it's still active.
Same. I've passed on some steals as a result.
Thanks for the code still works..repped.
No doubt, glad you got thru.
That black/grey pair with the gum sole is clean.
glasses.gif

happy.gif
"real cute"
roll.gif

You're a fool for that one, bruh. 
laugh.gif

Cobra Commanders are NOT releasing. 
88.gif

Dr.-Who.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif

A small piece of me just died inside.

The fact that these Cobra Commander dunk's are being scrapped has me feeling a little sad and angry at the same time......the only release I was "losing sleep" over. Oh well, I'm in the works to try and scoop a pair of DS Jameson's

they are being scrapped?

SMH at the "Tiffany Queen".. only thing she the queen of is donuts.

YOTH might have to be a double up, that red POPs and the quality looks on point. 

Tiffany Queen LMAO

So bummed finally found a pair of civilist dunks in the size I'm looking for on the bay and when I'm talking to the seller dude sells them to a guy right before I'm able to finish up the transaction :frown: so close

Gotta give a shout out to @af1 1982
for the assist on these:

Glad you like them and are being put to good use. I got them and they were too small and were just sitting in my closet.

And you got them for a great price :wink:

my dude AF :pimp:

and those are SOOOOO ILLL; will be picking up my White/Blues from my grandfathers on Sunday :pimp:

The maroons are too ill man wish I fit them. Post pics of the white/blues. They are probably my favorite GR color way of the 1

my dude AF
pimp.gif

and those are SOOOOO ILLL; will be picking up my White/Blues from my grandfathers on Sunday
pimp.gif
Post them bad boys asap!!!

how are the Premiers in wet weather? do they get messed up easily?
I wouldn't recommend it on an extended wear...the promo shows a dude stomping through snow and all that, but that's just a promo.

Repped both of you for lookin out/helpin out etc.
'Preciate it man, that's what its all about ya know!
pimp.gif

Look at this clown [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Only reason why I even offered it was to mock him lol

Last edited:
Should've screenshotted the conversation, but I did the NikeStore online chat and asked if the YOTH would come with the coin that's in the official pictures, sent them the link, and they said "thats a good question, hold on"... 

Five minutes later I get "I dont see a coin in any of the pictures, they will not include any coin, sorry for any inconvenience" or something.

So now I just hit refresh, and see for yourself but all the pics with the coin are gone

-edit- also, big time bummer about the cobra commanders. Hopefully down the road we get something thats at least similar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom