2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those and kreugers are two sbs I'd love to have. Whether or not Kreugers exist in a 12/13 is a whole nother discussion that I derailed this thread with a few months ago :lol: no need to go back there again (unless a supposed authentic pair pops up on eBay in my size :lol:)

Hienekins?(spelled wrong, I know) those released to the public?
Yeah...probably the most iconic sb ever!

Hmmmm....that could lead to a good discussion, what do you think is "the most iconic sb ever"?! Some may say Supreme's, some may say Heineken's...my personal "most iconic" would be the Paris SB's. To this day, I've never seen anything like it.

Some of the illest ideas for kicks never see the light of day which sucks. 
Man isn't that the truth? My friend has a buddy who works for JB and he regularly gets boxes of samples that never see the light of day. Sometimes you see the sample, and then the actual product and you wonder what the hell happened lol.

The tiffs are going to be like 11s. Big production numbers but will resale high just because of the name

Hmmmm....that could lead to a good discussion, what do you think is "the most iconic sb ever"?! Some may say Supreme's, some may say Heineken's...my personal "most iconic" would be the Paris SB's. To this day, I've never seen anything like it.

i would have to agree with you, the paris sb would be tops for me, i had to put in work! to get mine

but you cant mention any all time sb list without having any Supreme dunk as part of the discussion, as well as lots of first series SBs

i would have to agree with you, the paris sb would be tops for me, i had to put in work! to get mine

but you cant mention any all time sb list without having any Supreme dunk as part of the discussion, as well as lots of first series SBs
how long u camped? A week?

Back
Top Bottom