2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Should've screenshotted the conversation, but I did the NikeStore online chat and asked if the YOTH would come with the coin that's in the official pictures, sent them the link, and they said "thats a good question, hold on"... 

Five minutes later I get "I dont see a coin in any of the pictures, they will not include any coin, sorry for any inconvenience" or something.

So now I just hit refresh, and see for yourself but all the pics with the coin are gone

-edit- also, big time bummer about the cobra commanders. Hopefully down the road we get something thats at least similar
No coin. Oh well. Is it just me or are there too many quickstrikes?

Should've screenshotted the conversation, but I did the NikeStore online chat and asked if the YOTH would come with the coin that's in the official pictures, sent them the link, and they said "thats a good question, hold on"... 

Five minutes later I get "I dont see a coin in any of the pictures, they will not include any coin, sorry for any inconvenience" or something.

So now I just hit refresh, and see for yourself but all the pics with the coin are gone

-edit- also, big time bummer about the cobra commanders. Hopefully down the road we get something thats at least similar
They said on twitter no accessories 

That scenairo right there is why it but sickens me that I know more about kicks then the people who answer the phone at these sneaker companies or outlets, or even more than the folks that work at the Foot Lockers, etc..

For impatient people that want the Chinese New Years ....
JK
tongue.gif

Last edited:

They said on twitter no accessories 

Missed that..

The coin thing is no big deal, just clarifying.

Once I get my pair I'll decide whether I'll order some similar ones off ebay or something. 20 "dragon fortune coins" for $4 isnt bad at all lol

Seller jdizzie4 has a pair of 11 yoth on eBay for 150 shipped. Just incase people want a somewhat decent price to guarantee their pair!

Finally catching up with this thread, makes me sad that the CCs are scrapped.

Spoke with my spot today(Fishbone).  They're doing FCFS with the Tiffs, and said that they will be getting 4-5 pairs of each size, so like it's been said before, these will be plentiful.

If they release multiple qs per month like this, the demand I feel will go down in general with the exception here and there. All good for us and bad for resellers!

Finally catching up with this thread, makes me sad that the CCs are scrapped.

Spoke with my spot today(Fishbone).  They're doing FCFS with the Tiffs, and said that they will be getting 4-5 pairs of each size, so like it's been said before, these will be plentiful.

Fishbone out near Harrisburg? If they are getting 4-5 sizes per big shops will get 2-3 times that; plenty to go around

New pick up yes not sb's but some OG 2005 dunks ebay 26$ OG stuff that people forget . Some one said on ebay all u get is used shoes beat up. Well these r pretty much new

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-6.jpg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-7.jpg.html

I say let people continue to think that you'll only find beat shoes in terrible conditions if you buy used. God knows I've plugged in quite a few gaps that would probably never be found DS at a reasonable price with used pairs.

Fishbone out near Harrisburg? If they are getting 4-5 sizes per big shops will get 2-3 times that; plenty to go around
Yep, and I was thinking the same thing.   Resellers will be lucky to get $250-$300 on these, although I feel some will just because of the name.

I say let people continue to think that you'll only find beat shoes in terrible conditions if you buy used. God knows I've plugged in quite a few gaps that would probably never be found DS at a reasonable price with used pairs.
I've gotten heinekens, slams, skate or dies, thrashins and halloweens at steal prices. All vnds to pass as ds, for hella good prices

Back
Top Bottom