2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it's basically just the RDs from NDC with images lol. I wonder if they're all accurate tho.
Yeah ik hahaa, I just didn't know that the other shoes would be the "Five Ones" and "St. Johns". It would be awesome if those dates were accurate too

how long u camped? A week?

i ended up paying $1750 for my paris dunks, just had to move a bunch of jordans, which wasnt easy back then

campouts were also easier then too...i think for the supremes highs at least, i posted up around 3-4am and waited about 7 - 8 hrs, but you were able to just hop back in line after you bought one, so it wasnt that hard to get all 3 colors.

Reactions: alp
Paris sb worth 1700+!? Okay, me personally no but whatever floats your boat. Freddy Krueger's would probably get a G from me, tops!!

Paris sb worth 1700+!? Okay, me personally no but whatever floats your boat. Freddy Krueger's would probably get a G from me, tops!!

that was 1700, back when they came out, i havent seen one for sale, at last in my size in awhile and the last site i saw em had em for upwards of 4k

I wish they would retro the pro b series.
Need to find another pair of lightnings.

co sign...love the lightnings and that griptape

still my biggest purchase to this day, but when you see all the crap jordans i sold to get em, it was a no brainer
bless us with some pics, maybe so my salt meter can be filled 
devil.gif

Ive heard that they get "air randy" type shoes, like super fakes, which kinda makes sense since they get everything so early, i dont trust any of those sites anymore.
Kicks-crew is totally legit and Mods, Admins, and everyone who used them have had zero problems with authenticity. They are an Asian flight club, they don't get grey market shoes, they have shoes early because they release in Asia first. I have heard that if you buy a shoe before it ships and it ends up being limited and reselling for high numbers they have canceled orders and increased the price. I ordered a couple things from there and I had no problems. Maybe you guys are thinking of Mental Kicks which is know to sell grey market jordans in addition to some real shoes. You can tell which ones are GM because the prices are half what they would be in the states, i.e. jordan 1 royals for $250, and jordan 11 gammas for $260. They also have a full size run of Concords and Space Jams just last year.

Kicks-crew is totally legit and Mods, Admins, and everyone who used them have had zero problems with authenticity. They are an Asian flight club, they don't get grey market shoes, they have shoes early because they release in Asia first. I have heard that if you buy a shoe before it ships and it ends up being limited and reselling for high numbers they have canceled orders and increased the price. I ordered a couple things from there and I had no problems. Maybe you guys are thinking of Mental Kicks which is know to sell grey market jordans in addition to some real shoes. You can tell which ones are GM because the prices are half what they would be in the states, i.e. jordan 1 royals for $250, and jordan 11 gammas for $260. They also have a full size run of Concords and Space Jams just last year.
thanks that's good to know I stopped using a lot of sites after I saw the vid of the dude who ripped the soles of his concords by squeezing the midsole. I guess I'll put this one back in my list

Some of my old collection, a few good sb's in there...I miss my Stussys I sold awhile ago. Started buying some sb's I sold. Just picked up a pair of Hunters and Futuras AGAIN LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelscarned

What is meaning of a Quickstrike? How is different from a Limited Release you see with Retros/Js?

Perfect example of jordan ppl jumping ship again lol

Yeah that mental kicks site even had the Freddy Krugers in a few sizes for $500. That alone was a huge read flag, that and sold out sneakers under market value, on sale for even less.

Yeah that mental kicks site even had the Freddy Krugers in a few sizes for $500. That alone was a huge read flag, that and sold out sneakers under market value, on sale for even less.

It's kinda sad but I would buy air randy level Freddy kreugers, not for anywhere near that though. I won't even pay kicks crew prices on kicks honestly.

Would anybody be able to get a 6,6.5 or 7 in the tiffs for sure? Prolly gonna be out of the country. Can probably get anyone back on any kind of release if ya come through for me. 

Back
Top Bottom