2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_1106.jpeg
IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1134.jpeg
Finally broke these out for my birthday yesterday
Happy bday bro!

Someone tell Nike stop complaining about stocks plummeting, just to drop 842 new cws of dunks (and other retros) that are gonna rot on shelves.
there surprised by that?

Well yeah look at some of the drops this year lol

Want stocks to go up drop what people want and actually make it attainable🤷‍♂️

For the most part they do or least have gotten some what better but there are definitely ways to make there stocks go back up

Also make some size 13s for my man lol
(I was looking for you yesterday and didn’t see a single size 13)

I understand they have to sprinkle in gr garbage for the people that don’t care…. But a lot of the classics are appealing to the normies out there. They need to understand balance.

But yeah, if they drop classics, and make em attainable, they’ll sell. Pretty simple.

Ended up grabbing a pair of safaris on goat for slightly lower than asking prices.

Should've use that money to pay for the licensing to print Silver Surfer on the insoles of the upcoming.
Look at it this way…. That’ll just make em that much easier/cheaper to get for those that want em. Nike did you a favor.

Nike can't capture that youth market right now but those mf are on some weirdo stuff anyway. I'm tired of seeing the yoots wear pajama pants everywhere, edgar cuts with rat tails, and whatever else they doing. They definitely **** more with overpriced designer than my generation did when i was their age about 15 years ago. I did love me a good pair of true religion jeans tho :lol:

I was rocking the Olympics last week, and thought, isn’t it a little interesting that the side panels and toe box creme color of the 2024 sbs looked a little similar to the 04 Paris sb dunk? Maybe the Paris are a little darker. Its been 20 years. And the 2024 Olympics were held in Paris? 🤔
IMG_4075.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg

Good looking out on this. Needed a pair :pimp:

I was rocking the Olympics last week, and thought, isn’t it a little interesting that the side panels and toe box creme color of the 2024 sbs looked a little similar to the 04 Paris sb dunk? Maybe the Paris are a little darker. Its been 20 years. And the 2024 Olympics were held in Paris? 🤔
IMG_4075.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
The Paris dunks also had a swoosh and shoe laces. I think you’re on to something

Back
Top Bottom