2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’ll always consider myself a “skateboarder”, but life definitely gets in the way.

IMG_4559.jpeg

Cops of 2024 so far:tongue:,missed out on Futura thou :/
sbs 2024 regular.jpg
Seeing this reminds me I haven’t picked up a single pair of dunks this year, I don’t think I’ve picked up anything in a few months since those Leo’s and the black gum ishods

Still holding out for those triple blacks and suppose those may be the only pick up I make this year as far as dunks go

Although I did come close a few times to grabbing the Olympic pair mainly since they dropped kids sizes but ultimately passed, might circle back for a pair for me and my daughter sometime though

On the plus side someone I talked to said the triple blacks have decent leather so that’s always a plus

Good to see others grabbed what they wanted though! Definitely seems this year has been easier then the past few

Any of y'all own the '20 Medicom x Blazer SB lows? Sizing been weird in SB blazers for a few years now and I'm (been, really ) wondering if I should go tts or half size up? Thanks in advance

Any of y'all own the '20 Medicom x Blazer SB lows? Sizing been weird in SB blazers for a few years now and I'm (been, really ) wondering if I should go tts or half size up? Thanks in advance
The only blazers I own are the court blzrs so idk if this will really help but they fit long on my feet not anything crazy just a tad bit more room in front of the old piggy’s, for me I think half size down would be too much but I could see some doing that and being totally good with it, reason I say idk if it will help is the court blzrs are much thinner (literally no padding) so that I’m sure might make a difference but hope this helps some if not enjoy my pointless post lol

Back
Top Bottom