2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
What do you guys think is a good price for DS high de la souls ? Size 13. I had to sell mine for money issues & now the best I can find is $400 on flight club -_-

Branded Skate and Surf are taking phone orders on the UCS, Rain, Firecrackers, FTC, Brooklyn Projects and a few other things, 732-222-5500, call tomorrow to see if they have anything left, they started taking phone orders yesterday 

Last edited:
My wallet is screaming. These next few releases minus the bhm are gonna kill me.

And still been looking for Ucs at retail in a 10 10.5

So now you have Unheard of speaking on the Diamond Dunk Low. Shops are allowed to talk about a shoe publicly when the shoe is 30 days out. So take that for what its worth. All i know about the Diamond Dunk Low is that it will be a Hyperstrike. A long the lines of the Levi Dunk ect... 

@illl48 - repped, thanks for those! Most definitely a for sure cop for me, idk if I'll be waiting for them to hit disco..here's the pics in case you don't want to click the link:

is it me for do these look kinda similar to Bucks but with crocskin instead of suede?

Last edited:

after careful consideration i have decided they look like....neither :tongue:

but if i had to choose, the bucks, cuz of the brighter green and orange sole.

Last edited:
i like how nike is being extra hush with the tiffany release. feb 8. thats all the info u get... wont even say who getting em. would be nice if i knew that some pacsuns and zumies were getting em

Feeling the Iguana Camo's more than the new ones dropping. Still dont know if id cop the Tiffanys, not a big fan of the colorway. Rocked the Premiers yesterday in the snow, held up well, they dont smell funky either.

Back
Top Bottom