2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think they stand on their own, sure i like the ROs but whether those came out or not i wouldve been fiending for these, im a sucker for loud shoes, and all suede one color shoes. Like my knicks spizikes, and those cobra commanders wouldve been copped with the quickness too.

Sadly it looks like i may be missing out on tiffs, cant get the day off and latest i can be in is 1, but y local shop opens at 12 and works an hour away :/ plus i hear the line will be crazy at spot. If anyone knows of a spot in bradenton/Sarasota for sure hit me up.

Btw i actually met some cool people at spot yesterday, one dude was a total hypebeat though rocking lv/gucci/atmos am1s/nudies/supreme box hoodie and hat. Talking about og tiffs and basically every shoe out of his mouth was 1k plus. The rest were pretty cool though some of these kids are really out here copping 800-1500 dollar kicks for props and IG likes, lying about what they have too.

Anyway i took some pics of my yoths and the one kid there with his camera got some awesome pics of my premiers. He aslo got a pic with another kid wearing the lows and me wearing the his, if he sends it to me ill post.

A bunch of decent releases Nike SB has been dropping. But in other news, damn this thread is moving too dang fast.

wow sweet deal, been looking for a pair myself, but those look pristine
I need these even more now, i mean i liked them before i knew they were floridas, but now with the theme its even better, i didnt even get why they were floridas besides the dolphins colors.

more of a UM color, with the green that is.
funny how they named is a "Florida" pair with "Gator" skin, but the Florida Gators are blue/orange...... maybe i'm over-analyzing

more of a UM color, with the green that is.
funny how they named is a "Florida" pair with "Gator" skin, but the Florida Gators are blue/orange...... maybe i'm over-analyzing

Sorry i did mean hurricanes, but yea the gators part i think just relates to actual gator skin, which i dont think ive been gator skin in a green on a nike lol

Those camo highs are scheduled to drop a week after the tiffs. I actually like the "Florida" dunk sbs, whatever you call them. Remind me of older models (yes, bucks come to mind) lmao

I thought it was 2/7, the day before the tiffs

maybe they're trying to avoid building hype. who knows

i know thats not the right answer, companies want hype, in their eyes an instant sellout is a success. Its what they want. I would think theyre taking nikes requests to not put out the information before a certain date too seriously. But the way unheardof has been tweeting lately they should just stop worrying and put it out. We have at least gotten some good pictures in the past few days.

i know thats not the right answer, companies want hype, in their eyes an instant sellout is a success. Its what they want. I would think theyre taking nikes requests to not put out the information before a certain date too seriously. But the way unheardof has been tweeting lately they should just stop worrying and put it out. We have at least gotten some good pictures in the past few days.

those shoes wont need much hype to sellout imo. i doubt stores want to deal with a bunch of calls asking about them weeks before they release.

*calls 510 to see if they will get the 510 dunks*

Last edited:
those shoes wont need much hype to sellout imo. i doubt stores want to deal with a bunch of calls asking about them weeks before they release.

*calls 510 to see if they will get the 510 dunks*

lol, its possible they dont want that but i doubt its a shop exclusive, and we havent seen anything to suggest a randed/unbraded version, if the tongue tag is changed i wouldnt even care. But what i have hear in here is a lot of passing, I personally want them but honestly its a drop day decision, i doubt theyll sell out so fast i cant get one especially so close to tiffs. I think they shouldve made the swoosh pop more, although i know some people in here like them mainly cause they are kind of understated. But the orange and camo always go together in my eyes. Especially cause thats the way it is for people who actually hunt. Im still mad i missed those realtree camos would take those over these.

Usually not a fan of camo print, but I like the 510's....and with the stuff dropping around them it should be an easy cop. They need some different color laces tho.

Just a heads up guys tiffanys are being mass produced and will be readily available to everyone and their grandma i've already ordered my pair yesterday at my px and they never even get sb's manager said he will be getting close to 300 pairs idk why people freak about the tiffs they really are not a premium sb Hope everyone gets their pairs tho that is looking to cop

Last edited:
how much hype you need to sell a shoe? not like they're gonna get a million pairs
it's not just about selling the shoe. It's about getting your name out there so you can sell other merchandise. Collabos are advertisement for these small companies. 

it's not just about selling the shoe. It's about getting your name out there so you can sell other merchandise. Collabos are advertisement for these small companies. 

true... i guess we can only wait and see... either way they're copped

how much hype you need to sell a shoe? not like they're gonna get a million pairs
I hear you but I don't think it's all about moving pairs. I think it's more of a status/advertising thing. They want the shoe talked about because it confirms their shop is prestigious enough to warrant Nike doing a collaboration and it does get their name out in the sneaker community. If they didn't care they wouldn't bother putting their name on the shoe.

Just a heads up guys tiffanys are being mass produced and will be readily available to everyone and their grandma i've already ordered my pair yesterday at my px and they never even get sb's manager said he will be getting close to 300 pairs idk why people freak about the tiffs they really are not a premium sb Hope everyone gets their pairs tho that is looking to cop
Mass produced means nothing to this thread. Mainly because SB heads are coming out of the woodwork left and right because of this hyped release.

The speed of this thread is just a simple reminder of how hyped these shoes are. Many unseen posters are coming out posting not because they're super interested in Nike SB's or to talk about releases, but because of the frantic worry about copping a pair of Tiff Highs.

Mass produced means nothing to this thread. Mainly because SB heads are coming out of the woodwork left and right because of this hyped release.

The speed of this thread is just a simple reminder of how hyped these shoes are. Many unseen posters are coming out posting not because they're super interested in Nike SB's or to talk about releases, but because of the frantic worry about copping a pair of Tiff Highs.
ok but i'm just letting all the sb heads know they don't need to worry about this release cuz there are plenty to go around honestly don't even think my px will sell out so if anyone is left in the dust come release day just holla 

ok but i'm just letting all the sb heads know they don't need to worry about this release cuz there are plenty to go around honestly don't even think my px will sell out so if anyone is left in the dust come release day just holla 
I hear you. What is "px"?

Back
Top Bottom