2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NEED THESE.

Keeping up with this thread is an exercise in futility, congratulations on everyone who got a pair of YOTH, sympathys to those that struck out myself included. :smokin

Last edited:
Wow, I used to have those. I thinking ended up riding my bike in them and giving them to a friend or trading him for something. I still use the box to hold extra USB cables and random electronic wires lol.

Hahaha that's awesome but sad at the same time. Came across a DS pair in my size for only $150. Might pull the trigger on em

I bet the surprising hype around the  YOTH has to be because it's an almost entirely red shoe. Amazing...

I bet the surprising hype around the  YOTH has to be because it's an almost entirely red shoe. Amazing...
How come it always has to be "hype" that sells a shoe out? Demand >>> supply .. The YOTH sre super clean regardless if they are dunks or not. And by all red, we all know what youre referring to and geez i guess if it werent for him and his shoes these wouldnt have sold out then.

Picked these up since I missed out on the sb YOTH and RO doesn't look like it's releasing thought I'd grab some loafers as a consolation prize

Gucci Red SnakeSkin Pythons

My grown man shoes :smokin
Absolute [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] congrats on that purchase

So now you have Unheard of speaking on the Diamond Dunk Low. Shops are allowed to talk about a shoe publicly when the shoe is 30 days out. So take that for what its worth. All i know about the Diamond Dunk Low is that it will be a Hyperstrike. A long the lines of the Levi Dunk ect... 
No pics or info from diamond either. Don't see it happening

Still want a pair but the more pics I see of the Tiffs the more they look cheaply made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those camo highs are scheduled to drop a week after the tiffs. I actually like the "Florida" dunk sbs, whatever you call them. Remind me of older models (yes, bucks come to mind) lmao

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop the YOTH's yesterday, I'm happy for you guys... I'm on call for work, so when I got called for 7:30 am I knew I was set up to miss out on this release... Ordered from SW on my phone before work got started, but that got canceled... I was slightly mad while at work, until I clocked out 18 hours later lol... I'll get the YOTH eventually...

They're incredibly cheaply made. But will be doubled up on. Dunks are meant for everyday use and my tiffs will be beat to the ground

They'll be worn without a doubt, but so far this year we got some quality releases and all the hype is around this shoe :smh:

I mean I get 'it', but most of us would probably wait for it to get marked down if we could. However we know that's not the case.

How come it always has to be "hype" that sells a shoe out? Demand >>> supply .. The YOTH sre super clean regardless if they are dunks or not. And by all red, we all know what youre referring to and geez i guess if it werent for him and his shoes these wouldnt have sold out then.
I'm not saying it was def for that reason only. I know a lot of people especially in this thread that like this shoe for what it is but there is this craze about all red shoes and we all know probably by common sense that all red shoes just aren't for everyone but suddenly when they saw the 2s, they started hyping them. that's all I'm saying. And I'm also surprised these are going for well over $200 right now. 

Kanye's red LV's and the all red balenciagas have caused a gravatation towards all red sneakers moreso then the yeezys.

Actually if u look at the all red sb's that came out years ago, those are very sought after too. Kanye just put the younger beasts on

Back
Top Bottom