2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Skate warehouse releasing the BHM online tomorrow. I know some people had some issues with them but ive ordered numerous amounts from them and always have been good... YOTH was a pretty hyped up shoe im thinking BHMs wont be of course mainly due to the Tiff release next week

My first sb dunk and remains one of my fav pair of sneakers. (over)paid $200 on rd and seems like they've stayed around that range since.

if you're not against buying used there's a pretty solid looking pair on ebay right now...
first pair of sbs i got were bhms from last year, sold em cuz my foot grew glad theyre cheap still gunna pick another up eventually. totally done with jordans, on to sbs and runners from now on. just got rayguns the other day.

Those Valentine's are copped for sure.

For all asking about sizing how about you go to a skateshop where they sell the SBs and try on a pair. I'm sure they'll have some GRs in your size. That way when you jump on the hype train to cop the "hot SB" dropping you won't need to ask.

BTW sad that the new tiff box is so trash. No wax coat, no inner lining graphics :smh:

They can't give those aways :x

I wonder if shops will start throwing in SH2s as free gifts :lol:

These women's dunks are better than those SH2s lol

xl543242500.jpg

Last edited:
Those Valentine's are copped for sure.

BTW sad that the new tiff box is so trash. No wax coat, no inner lining graphics :smh:

I'm on the fence, not a fan of the water effect but love the cracked leather.

QFT on the 2/8 release, that shoe really doesn't deserve the hype its getting. Whatever.

Sh2 for 50....

If I didn't already have em...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the fence, not a fan of the water effect but love the cracked leather.

QFT on the 2/8 release, that shoe really doesn't deserve the hype its getting. Whatever.

I meant the new SB boxes in general not the Aqua Highs lol

But i concur. Like someone said people are gonna expect to get low resale prices on these :smh:

I meant the new SB boxes in general not the Aqua Highs lol

But i concur. Like someone said people are gonna expect to get low resale prices on these :smh:

Ha, I read it as "tiff toe box". New box is so trash, big disappointment

Last edited by a moderator:
My Guess is blood.....you know valentines day your heart I don't know what else it could mean unless they just got bored
Ahh that makes better sense...I was thinking it was probably just some random print/effect they threw onto the shoe.

And lol'ing about the SH2 and Doernbecher comments lol. But yeah I agree with the most of yous, the new "aqua era" boxes are a let down. Thin, flimsy, and plain shoe paper inside.

Porch Pirates got me last night for two pairs due to me working late!!!  Sucks cause I had finally got two pairs I needed from Plus Skateshops sale!

Porch Pirates got me last night for two pairs due to me working late!!!  Sucks cause I had finally got two pairs I needed from Plus Skateshops sale!
The ultimate fear of getting shoes delivered...sorry to hear bro. Hopefully everything works out in your favor.

My Guess is blood.....you know valentines day your heart I don't know what else it could mean unless they just got bored

I was thinkin maybe to resemble those velvet-ish heart boxes. Back in the day was Everyone at my jr highs go to vday gift for their girl

Last edited:
Also, roses. If you look at a dozen roses from the top, almost have a "ripple" look to it.

Am I reaching?

That's the bad part, I don't live in a sketchy neighborhood at all. I've had plenty of heat delivered there and they decide to take some dunks! I'm going to perform a sting operation featuring a laser show!!! I'm glad that it wasn't anything that I can't purchase again but still, makes me wonder about who's around my home.

Back
Top Bottom