2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's the bad part, I don't live in a sketchy neighborhood at all. I've had plenty of heat delivered there and they decide to take some dunks! I'm going to perform a sting operation featuring a laser show!!! I'm glad that it wasn't anything that I can't purchase again but still, makes me wonder about who's around my home.

Put a empty box on your porch..

Wait in the bushes with the hammer.

Problem solved.

Problem solved.

Lmao, my thoughts exactly! Perhaps not the bushes though, I can see them through the peep hole in the door! I want them to feel like everything is fine so they can creep up. I park in my garage so they have no idea if I'm home or not because I leave for work at the crack of ***!!!

Casual Friday....
Gosh deezy. Repped. Great shot. Forgot how sick the toebox looks from bird's eye on those.
Also, roses. If you look at a dozen roses from the top, almost have a "ripple" look to it.

Am I reaching?
Haha, probably so, but I think we all are at this point. It's probably something like some guy in a meeting was just like "Yo, let's add this effect" and other heads were like "Word, word"

Problem solved.

Lmao, my thoughts exactly! Perhaps not the bushes though, I can see them through the peep hole in the door! I want them to feel like everything is fine so they can creep up. I park in my garage so they have no idea if I'm home or not because I leave for work at the crack of ***!!!

I think a lighter choice of weapon would be better. A hammer is top heavy, which would be harder to swing on the run. My vote would be a whip, so you can teach these kids a lesson.

After those CC were flushed down the toilet the SOMPs have taken the place of next must cop

This. I like the Vday release as well, so add those to my list.

Even tho I just got the YOTH, I'm also watching out for some Red Devils. Love that shoe and its time to add em to the collection.

Nice shot, Cyress.

Edit: :rofl: LMAO at using a whip to beat someone down, in America, in 2014! Hahaha that would be great to see

Last edited:
Does anyone know any sites geared towards primarily SB's? Like sneakernews/sneakerwatch type of sites that have detailed picutres of SB's and release info?

I know y'all hate the JB talk in here but I had to post these because they are clearly inspired by the cigar city dunks that were discussed on this page

My main point is that I love how JB and SB has borrowed ideas from each other over the years
I'm guessing you mean these, and I see the resemblance.

I think a lighter choice of weapon would be better. A hammer is top heavy, which would be harder to swing on the run. My vote would be a whip, so you can teach these kids a lesson.
I don't think he's referring to the same hammer, at least I didn't think that he was. I don't think that he meant this hammer ,

3eb669f9fa0eb02649a6673276a73d79.jpeg

Shoutout to @jdizz for copping my size 12 Civilists! I bought them on release day and put them on ice and then everyone starting posting that they were a half size or a size small because of the toe box so I decided to sell them since im team wide feet hahaha Wish I would have known about the sizing I would have just bought a size 13 lol....if anyone can assist me with a size 13 in the Civilists for retail or near retail id really appreciate it! Let me know folks! Just message me.

Just got VNDS Rayguns (homes/black) for $120 shipped off eBay [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Can care less about tiffs at this moment. And no SBs besides snake eyes have been catching my eyes so I'm just gonna go older SB hunting [emoji]128526[/emoji]

In reference to the porch pirate (nice term btw) I had a couple get stolen, one being a kobe id I had been waiting a month for. It was my neighbor and another saw them do it AAAANNNDD I have video showing them. Police won't even come out.

I have been tempted recently to send something to myself with a tracking device. And then I get real mean and think something that will blow up like those ink packets when opened. People stealing your kicks make you go a little crazy

Just got VNDS Rayguns (homes/black) for $120 shipped off eBay [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Can care less about tiffs at this moment. And no SBs besides snake eyes have been catching my eyes so I'm just gonna go older SB hunting [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I love when people post stuff like this...then you check their signature and you see a pre order for tiffs for $450 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]..could care less, suuuurrrrreeeee:smh:

Back
Top Bottom