2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Where I live, if no one is home they leave a notice on your front door and then you go down to the nearest post office and grab the package. Go Canada!

I used to send my things to work, then I stopped going back to the office after the UPS driver had come through. In the past 3 years of having all kinds of stuff sent to my house I've yet to run across any packages missing, even when my parents fail to inform me they're getting some stuff shipped to themselves and I'm out of town. I had some crazy giant box from Sony sitting on my porch for 4 days while I was out of town because I had no idea it was coming and didn't think to set a vacation on Fedex. It helps that my girl and I keep really weird hours, I'll go to work in the morning, but my job has me running around the metro area so I'll pop in to check on my dogs at all hours of the day.

If you work in an office environment, that is the best place to send things, it only takes a few phone calls to set it up as a confirmed address with your CC/paypal.

Same here, I get my packages sent to my girlfriend mother's house. Not a bad neighborhood, but she has some scumbag grandkids at her house that want to be "sneakerheads" so I always make sure to let her know about my packages. Just never know indeed.
I'm in the burbs.... once had a neighbor pick my package up in the rain because he didn't want it to get ruined. ^_____^

It's so funny getting stuff shipped home from college, especially when you cop from a company that requires same shipping and billing addresses. mom is barely ever home so I come home on break to like 5-6 boxes on the porch and a couple in the house. who would've ever thought that living in the rural suburbs would come in handy

his cousin is a hypebeast obviously
my cousin lives in the hood where there a no skate shops lol. but i guess he is a hypebeast because he asked me what the diamond on the tongue was about. oh well, he charged rape for WTKs & was gonna charge me 300 for gammas and breds. karma always comes back 
smokin.gif

Hmmm hope you where wearing a mask and had a gun during that convo straight high jacking him on that deal lollll family!!!
maaaan this guy screws me over all the time as he has a hoh connect & his brother is DTLR dm. I don't feel bad at all, when he originally got them he told me $350 and now the family hookup is $300 lol. No family when it comes to making money haha.

Those plastic "bred" 1's are a joke, can't believe people are going ape **** for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

What's everyone most anticipated SB pickup after the Tiffanys? I'm just curious
Nothing at the moment but am interested to see what the Quartersnacks and potential Black Sheep collabs turn out like.

Black Sheep ‏@BlackSheepNC Jan 14
“@adotbush: @BlackSheepNC Is there any truth to the rumor that you have an SB Dunk collab coming out?” Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybeeeeeee
 View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   Mor

hey fellas, can anyone in here explain how & why this happens with lows? why this specific spot?

Last edited:
Those plastic "bred" 1's are a joke, can't believe people are going ape **** for them.
You must not have them. One of my two Jordans (others are 1s too) and they're actually pretty good quality leather, well stitched. I agree on the other retros not being good, but these are awesome. Plus it's the most I iconic jay out there.

Back
Top Bottom