2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

MY COUSIN JUST OFFERED ME DS BRED 1S IF I GET HIM A PAIR OF TIFFS, YELLING IN JOY RIGHT NOW 
would be a shame if you struck out on tiffs
hey fellas, can anyone in here explain how & why this happens with lows? why this specific spot?
poor quality control (noticed its mainly more of an issue on half sizes if that helps)

ive noticed that area's stitching is off/loose on a majority of new releases since the blue box era

if you ever cop multiples youll sometimes get a messed up pair like that where you can already see its

ripped/loose stitching/ etc

You must not have them. One of my two Jordans (others are 1s too) and they're actually pretty good quality leather, well stitched. I agree on the other retros not being good, but these are awesome. Plus it's the most I iconic jay out there.
Wear mine in any weather condition. I think they're comfy and go with almost everything i have.

if anyone can help me get a pair of tiffs for retail. ill gladly hook u up with any other release for retail. pm me

Y'all need to step up your GIF executions.

I'm just saying.

same boat...still debating if i should head out to my local friday night (2/7)
Do it. There's really no disadvantage. The advantage is if you go Friday night and see a line and tell yourself you're gonna go home lol. Online or bust. Probably going to be the sweet spot for a lot of people to go Friday night to their local shop. 

Edit. 

Last edited:
would be a shame if you struck out on tiffs
Not happening. I know I definitely will be getting 1 pair, now the second pair is going to be tricky. after that i really want to toss some oops for people, but i have a feeling the spot will be blown up and the shop itself won't charge box. Oh well, if it works out, it works out. Regardless of the outcome I'll be happy with the tiffs. Feel like if I get greedy, it will come back on me the next time I want something.

hey fellas, can anyone in here explain how & why this happens with lows? why this specific spot?

This used to happen to Kobe Vs (and VIs I think). Wasn't from denim rub because I only wore them for ball and they'd rip after a few sessions. Just some loose stitching in that area that gets stressed over time is all I could think of.

Hands down. Super glad I copped the YOTH. Good way to start the new year. haha. I should've copped 2 when I had the chance! 

Croc print is what makes it look bad, no gloss and it's too far spaced but...

I'll take more pairs produced over higher quality and minimal pairs out there

@forkisfaster  if you can take more pics would be great. Kind of want to see all around the shoes. There's not a lot of high quality pictures out except the ones from in the earlier pages and from NDC. 

Back
Top Bottom