2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Croc print is what makes it look bad, no gloss and it's too far spaced but...

I'll take more pairs produced over higher quality and minimal pairs out there
This. Sucks that the croc grain looks very superficial, not deeply ingrained, but like you said, at least we have a shot at em. Gonna try to cop somewhere online (no local has a QS account here, and only one shop gets GRs, and pathetically late, they still have the atomic reds to give you an idea :lol: ) but if I miss no biggy.

Are you unsatisfied because the finish or the croc and swoosh is more matte, or do you really think the quality of materials is bad enough the shoes will deteriorate faster with use?

Thanks

Everything is just really shiny and just cheap. No better way to put it. The croc print is terrible too. Hardly even cut or anything.

Thanks for the link. Hoping I can cop without an issue before I head to work tomorrow morning.

Y'all need to step up your GIF executions.

I'm just saying.

Winner [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you ! They are absolutely beautiful in person !
Were you able to get a pair? 

Yeah I was able to get a pair on release.

Had to get the shirt as well, I love the dri fit direction as of late with their clothing.

I've been trying to tell everyone that the quality on them is the best in years from SB

Yeah I was able to get a pair on release.

Had to get the shirt as well, I love the dri fit direction as of late with their clothing.

I've been trying to tell everyone that the quality on them is the best in years from SB
I didn't get a shirt. 

This is my first pair of Nike SB, and I agree with you 100%. The quality on these is just simply amazing ! 

pretty new to NT, SB, and sneakers in general. but as somebody said, gotta start somewhere.

anyway, just spent the last 2 hours reading the last 30-40 pages of posts. i appreciate all the info on new releases such as BHM/Tiffs/etc. and also enjoy the sense of humor most here seem to have. this is a great thread.

yes i am a n00b but i'm trying not to be a lurker.

Last edited:
Same here I know I won't pass but the feel I had in 2005 isn't there for me

It's like an alright sequel to a great movie

I'm getting because I didn't get the original. I wasn't as experienced as I am now so it was hard to find out info back then. By the time they hit the market, the prices were crazy and I wasn't about to get jobbed. That's the only reason I want em

pretty new to NT, SB, and sneakers in general. but as somebody said, gotta start somewhere.

anyway, just spent the last 2 hours reading the last 30-40 pages of posts. i appreciate all the info on new releases such as BHM/Tiffs/etc. and also enjoy the sense of humor most here seem to have. this is a great thread.

yes i am a n00b but i'm trying not to be a lurker.
I've always liked lurkers on star craft.

I'm getting because I didn't get the original. I wasn't as experienced as I am now so it was hard to find out info back then. By the time they hit the market, the prices were crazy and I wasn't about to get jobbed. That's the only reason I want em

Back then a lot of shops charged around $250 when the box was $65

You got to love it when a 1st grader you no longer teach asks you if the kicks you are wearing is to celebrate thr Chinese New Years

Back then a lot of shops charged around $250 when the box was $65

Yea, I wasn't about that life. I still don't pay over retail, unless it's a few bucks. But I missed the low. Now, I will get the highs, low-grade quality or not. I'm not that meticulous

Yea, I wasn't about that life. I still don't pay over retail, unless it's a few bucks. But I missed the low. Now, I will get the highs, low-grade quality or not. I'm not that meticulous

Agreed I'm gonna wear the hell out of them anyway

Dunks look better with age and wear; F that sneaker shield nonsense :lol:

Since I'm younger then most ppl in here (18) I've never had the pleasure of having A1 quality shoes. So I've never let quality affect any of my sneaker purchases.

But since these are based off of the lows it's hard not to compare the quality of the two [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Agreed I'm gonna wear the hell out of them anyway

Dunks look better with age and wear; F that sneaker shield nonsense
laugh.gif
I never understood sneaker shields. They're shoes. They're gonna get creased eventually so why worry so much about it?

I always crease my shoes on purpose. Soon as I get em I try them on and then try my hardest to crease them. Get it out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom