2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You said it right "it is what it is". I'm not even stressed over it, way to many other releases to look forward too IMO.

Skipped a bunch of pages, my bad if these have been posted already.

So... Where can I cop

oh man..Speaking of  I ran these bad boys into the ground..

theyre probably still at my moms pad 

Last edited:
Update for those that havent been able to keep up and that don't want to go back and read 80 pages...

Debates and arguments on what resell prices will be on tiff highs 300+

Based rock gave the number For a chipotle advertised as a phone number to take phone orders for tiff highs.

Discussions of ATC, RSVP and Bots.

People discussing the issue of small local shops raising sticker prices on QS HS and how they feel about it

Sharkin posted a good list of available stores stocking the tiff highs on page 1097.

Snake eyes feature retooling.

Yoth kong coins posted copped by accident, size of coca cola can in diameter.

Nice pictures of Ray guns, Thai temples and de la souls posted.

Camping has officially begun.

Diamond supply brand discussion.

Shoe lace length discussion fullylaced.com for sb laces.

Nice pick up pic of wpfs.

Nice on feet pic of 03 bisons.

Detailed pics of 510s camos.

Stillin posted up some dope pics of old school sb pick ups and sales.

Porch pirate stories of people who steal peoples mail off there doorstep lowest of low and how they should be dealt with discussion.

Bhms released saturday night ccs and ndc, spot, premier links were posted 01/02/2014.

Age, how old are you? Where im from discussion.

Nicky D posted fake line up camp outs picture 10 days before release, to generate more hype then got exposed and started back peddling came out with an excuse then a "phone hack".

Petoskey's restocked. people missed due to threads fast movement.

Supreme brand discussion sheep consumers buying anything as long as it has the name supreme on it and brand history/ creativity argument.

YOTH coin copping on ebay.

Complaints on new tiff aqua colored boxs, being flimsy and unstackable with a poor quality print and paper insert.

Who's been here the longest discussion.

St. John valentines, detailed pictures red and white, with red parts having same print effect as the blue water Mia's flipped into RED to symbolize blood.

Comparing this hype to space jams and galaxy foams, bred 1s, 30k availability for tiffs most GR numbers produced for a QS is it enough to quench the thirst discussion.

Low quality croc print and matt look discussion and complaints

Couple of pick ups photos along with what I wore today's couple of yoth photos and a nice shot of statue of libertys on foot un DS'd

A sb toe box material crease discussion comparisons with pictures, sneaker shields then a follow up discussion of more creasing discussion etc.

Couple of Bruce lee gifs and usual regurgitated cycle of reaction gifs.

Tts questions and discussion regurgitated every page.

Someone asked what site is ccs?

Bhm photoshop mock up photos of different coloured solid midsoles.

Two tone box, tiff and black to suit bhm midsole two tone, same box being used for tiffs meant to be better quality then solid Tiffany color boxs.

Detailed shots of florida sb dunks orange peel nike swoosh and green gator trim.

Salty ness.

Cobra commanders scrapped pics were of a 5 year old sample.

Golden era comparison discussion.

$350+ resell pre orders rip off discussion along with a few people trying to justify the price (resellers and hype beasts)

Hype beast fear mongering anxious posts.

Snakes eyes starting to show up in the states.

Jb brand and quality comparison discussion.

Hype beast, noob discussion, lurkers coming out the wood work.

Bickering back and forth about different issues.

That's all folks :smokin

Last edited:
the resell hype is urking me. I actually want the tiffs to wear. if I cant snag a pair I'll just customize my snakeskins. I know that sounds like the struggle but seeing those pics it may actually look better

I just want a pair of tiffs to skate in. Then I'll enjoy getting dirty looks from beasts who think I don't know how to take care of my shoes.

You said it right "it is what it is". I'm not even stressed over it, way to many other releases to look forward too IMO.
Yea, that's by far the craziest part. to camp for several hours straight just to sell for a hundred plus in profit is ******ed but it is what it is
Worst Part About It Is Most Of Those Campers Gonna B The First Ones To List Them On Ebay!!
I don't stress it anymore either. I just do me and keep it pumping

@AllStarDope

Either you have an amazing memory, or that took you a minute to go back through to do that summary. Either way, thanks for the laugh :lol:

Anyone know how the hype for SB's has been for Houston TX in the past? I used to live in Austin.....

damn hype is unreal, fingers crossed for just 1 pair to wear...
Same thing I'm hoping for. One of my friends who isn't even into sneakers is trying to buy these to resell! :smh: he's gonna be one of those guys camping for that reason

Hype is all the way to hell on the diamond dunks. At only $108.... I'm thinking about skipping ASG Lebron 11s I want, just to get 2 pairs of dunks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom