2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With all the people having dreams of making the big resell, it'll just be a waiting game to get them for a low price just before the next big release comes out and the part time resellers need to get their money straight. I know if I strike out on Saturday I'll just watch and wait for the to come down in price. It took me 6 years to get a pair of the lows.

How rare are the "The End" insoles for the entourages? Are they worth a lot more? Found a DS pair in my size, but don't want to overpay just because it has the insoles, because I could care less about them, just wanna wear the shoes

How rare are the "The End" insoles for the entourages? Are they worth a lot more? Found a DS pair in my size, but don't want to overpay just because it has the insoles, because I could care less about them, just wanna wear the shoes
well if you just want to wear them then why buy those in the first place just get some ole sb ones

So why not get the ones without the insole and save a few dollars? Depending on size I usually see about 80-100$ markup with the "special" insoles

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's real, I know a few dudes who are strictly jordan guys asking me about 2/8. A lot of people think these will resell like the lows, and people want to capitalize on it. They won't get any info out of me.
I have the same mentality. I'm not gonna help someone who just wants to profit on the hype.

Maybe I've seen them floating around the 300-400 range. Doesn't surprise me if he was selling them that high, plus shipping most likely.
Those aren't bad prices for a collector but if you're going to wear them I would say settle for the released version and save a couple dollars :kanyeshrug

@AllStarDope

Either you have an amazing memory, or that took you a minute to go back through to do that summary. Either way, thanks for the laugh :lol:

Thought it would help the sb family who don't have time to scroll through all those pages of mess but was still curious :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
The worse part they clowned me when I stopped buying JB a few years back.
I still buy J's off of nostalgia. The quality isn't all that but I actually grew up watching MJ be the best and now I can get some of the kicks I couldn't get as a kid. But, I'm not gonna help a dude who has never copped an SB before cop these because of the hype or they wanna sell. If they wanna roll like that, they can get their own intel

JB sucks I slowly stopped buying from them; I bought one pair of Jordan's in 2013 and they ended up being fake so I got my money back, I am tired of never being able to cop anything I want and automatically having to pay their $50-100 mark up and even more for "hyped" releases like 1's or 11's

SB has pretty much always been my favorite line which goes well beyond Dunks; I love all their shoes

Y'all need to peep the One Shots if you want a great shoe

Last edited:
Local spot charging $130 and only has 14 pairs
frown.gif
$130 preorder or day of?

JB sucks I slowly stopped buying from them; I bought one pair of Jordan's in 2013 and they ended up being fake so I got my money back, I am tired of never being able to cop anything I want and automatically having to pay their $50-100 mark up and even more for "hyped" releases like 1's or 11's

SB has pretty much always been my favorite line which goes well beyond Dunks; I love all their shoes

Y'all need to peep the One Shots if you want a great shoe
I copped a few last year and I may cop a few classic CWs this year. But I agree, SBs are head and shoulders over JB in terms of quality, at least JB Retro (The Melo M10's have superb quality and technology. Just putting it out there)

I copped a few last year and I may cop a few classic CWs this year. But I agree, SBs are head and shoulders over JB in terms of quality, at least JB Retro (The Melo M10's have superb quality and technology. Just putting it out there)

I will def be copping the Carmines because they were my 1st ever Jordan; besides that I really don't care for anything else

Allstar hopin for a repeat :lol:

just proves repps don't mean ish...

Hahaa idk it helps the busy people stay on track I guess without reading through hundreds of posts, I hope it helps people, the reps a nice way of people saying thank you with out clogging up the thread I suppose :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom