2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Ben baller company. In Cupertino,San Mateo and walnut creek. Open weekdays til 8, Saturday and Sunday til 5, online at shaneco, I mean benballer.com.

Now YOU have a friend in the "Diamond High Dunks" business.

Diamond Highs, Ben Baller is a clown...these dudes are bummed people aren't calling them Diamond.
laugh.gif

I am searching for a pair of the Koston lows; I passed because I hated they had the thin tongue but now it makes them unique

just found this pic; I still have these but this was from when I picked them up in 2010...so underrated

I never got those, but I still bust out my Koston Lows when the weather gets just right.

These are probably the one that I've put the most abuse on, I wish I could find a pair in my size again for a good price.

Temples are definitely dope, with all the SB's I slept on through the years there's no way I would pay these pre-order/early prices for the newer stuff.

Temples are definitely dope, with all the SB's I slept on through the years there's no way I would pay these pre-order/early prices for the newer stuff.
thats how i feel about tiffs, im starting to feel i might strike out, im not camping, im showing up no earlier than 6 am at SPoT and they have tons of pairs but i think people from other nearby places might come out. Im gonna try to online from the phone but im planning on not doing well there already. but no way id pay 200+ considering that gets me WPFs, or decent shape black or pink boxes. I just missed the best shape used hunters ive ever seen for $122 in a 12, for got to bid :smh:. But ive seen heat on ebay lately no way id pick tiffs over that.

Last edited:
The temples were one of the first shoes i wanted and couldn't figure out where they all went. Before I knew where to get SB release dates I would just walk around NYC hit up 4-5 skate shops and eventually come up with the shoe i was looking for, this was one of the first shoes i remember walking around the city lost like...where the heck are these things?

Idk about you guys, but the blue boxes were probably my favorite "era" of SB's partially bc I never owned a pair before the blue boxes but I honestly liked a vast majority of those colorways..how about you guys, what was your favorite box era??

Idk about you guys, but the blue boxes were probably my favorite "era" of SB's partially bc I never owned a pair before the blue boxes but I honestly liked a vast majority of those colorways..how about you guys, what was your favorite box era??

They've all got their gems but the orange, silver, pink had the most. My favorites are the heinekens and the slam city, followed by 720, thrashin, and a few others that aren't that hyped but I love.

I certainly owned more pairs from the blue box era, but I think the silver box had the most stacked releases, I can't think of any release from that period that I wouldn't wear. Sadly I don't own many, just a pair of Jedis and Ostrich.

I think this will be online or bust for me. I was contemplating on going to the local skate shop if I struck out online...But I think i'll be fine to pass and save up on getting back a DS pair of Bisons.

If you're already camping for these....KILL YOURSELF!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nick we are going to do a High version of your Dunk from 2005 but we aren't giving any money but you can attach the Diamond sign if you'd like to try and help your brand which will probably be dead in about 5 more years or we will just put Nike SB on the tag and they will still sell the same regardless"

who hurt you little guy? anyways are the Diamond highs in store only?

Back
Top Bottom