2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice De La's:nthat: , I'll rep when I get some.
Being a huge De la fan I still refuse to wear these.

both of yall need to go sit in the corner for completely missing the sarcasm.

You can't seriously expect people to pick up on sarcasm when your message relayed through this thread lacks nonverbal cues that would indicate sarcasm. No emphasis through italics, caps, bold, or underline. Nothing.
the beyond stupid quote and all the !'s and @'s didnt get you? smh.

Last edited:
Just got my first pink box [emoji]128513[/emoji]

The addition of those symbols could very well be taken as trying to express disbelief instead of sarcasm, which is what happened. I would argue that emphasizing a key word or two in your post would be a more solid indicator of sarcasm instead of merely expecting others to detect it based solely on your additional symbols after your "what".

Sorry, just had to make that clear lol. I didn't mean to express any scorn, if that was how you perceived my first quote of yours.

The addition of those symbols could very well be taken as trying to express disbelief instead of sarcasm, which is what happened. I would argue that emphasizing a key word or two in your post would be a more solid indicator of sarcasm instead of merely expecting others to detect it based solely on your additional symbols after your "what".

Sorry, just had to make that clear lol. I didn't mean to express any scorn, if that was how you perceived my first quote of yours.

I dont see scorn, but the sheer idiocy of the comment was a pure indicator of sarcasm. im sorry if you couldnt figure it out.

I dont see scorn, but the sheer idiocy of the comment was a pure indicator of sarcasm. im sorry if you couldnt figure it out.

I honestly wouldn't have known it was sarcasm until you said so, because I've been conditioned to believe (based on experience) that people can say some pretty ridiculous statements and actually mean what they say.

All good bro. If you are also aiming for the Tiffs this Sat, hope you get a pair!

Why do you say that? They dont charge unless I get the shoes in my cart and check out

Any other week, I'd be all for it. I guess let them try, but also try to have your own window open for them, in case you notice anything odd. Good luck!

Why do you say that? They dont charge unless I get the shoes in my cart and check out

Did you end up getting the RSVP service for the Tiffs too? I bought one earlier, since I figured I'd rather pay under $200 total instead of potentially paying outlandish reseller prices depending on how the aftermarket plays out.

Crazy to me that if these dudes just love the colorway so much that they weren't camping out days in advance for either of these right?
I actually have the lows aka untiffinys. I wore them to the beach and made them beaters. Still nice and I get mad compliments to.

Did you end up getting the RSVP service for the Tiffs too? I bought one earlier, since I figured I'd rather pay under $200 total instead of potentially paying outlandish reseller prices depending on how the aftermarket plays out.
Naw, its retail or bust for me. Its such a cheap shoe that I intend to keep it that way. 

Once I saw the launch locator for the kobes and saw they were prelude numbers, the ATC for $20 was a no brainer

I realize they are the same, I just never bought any. And for the record I have both Jordan 1 colorways you referenced, does that make me a HYPEBEAST? I figured if I was honest my post would have just gone unnoticed but the exact opposite happend. Sorry for just being myself and trying to fit in by being honest.

I don't understand, there has to be a reason why nike isn't making these a tlo, they gotta be not super limited and decently easy to cop yo.

I realize they are the same, I just never bought any. And for the record I have both Jordan 1 colorways you referenced, does that make me a HYPEBEAST? I figured if I was honest my post would have just gone unnoticed but the exact opposite happend. Sorry for just being myself and trying to fit in by being honest.
Son you brought notice to yourself. What you did is the equivalent of tryna be stealthy while firing off rounds
laugh.gif

I don't understand, there has to be a reason why nike isn't making these a tlo, they gotta be not super limited and decently easy to cop yo.
There probably is a lot of pairs since three websites are getting them including ccs. The problem is that the demand is high and everybody wants a pair. Kinda like the concords.

Wrong on both points. Not every shoe that is TLO is limited. Playoff XIs were TLO and those are far from limited. With that said simply because they're not TLO doesn't mean they'll be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom