2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I did because I see how ppl come at each other just for liking the kix. I've personally never been a fan of dunks [/size=6]but I think this color scheme is cool. People like to go look at the forums members have posted and i just dont want to bullied everytime I post simply because I didn't post in here before. I just keep it real bro..

But you're looking to or have copped Bred and Royal 1s right?

You realize that the Jordan 1 is pretty much a dunk with JB branding right? There are literally NO outside physical differences between the 2.

It's ok to say you're a hypebeast if you're going to make it known you want these as your first dunk.

Last edited:
The Ben baller company. In Cupertino,San Mateo and walnut creek. Open weekdays til 8, Saturday and Sunday til 5, online at shaneco, I mean benballer.com.

Now YOU have a friend in the "Diamond High Dunks" business.

Diamond Highs, Ben Baller is a clown...these dudes are bummed people aren't calling them Diamond.:lol:

most of the beasts dont even know they are behind the colorway to begin with lol. i dont think most people even know what the hype even is on this shoe. its so ridiculous.

I did because I see how ppl come at each other just for liking the kix. I've personally never been a fan of dunks but I think this color scheme is cool. People like to go look at the forums members have posted and i just dont want to bullied everytime I post simply because I didn't post in here before. I just keep it real bro..

You realize that the Jordan 1 is pretty much a dunk with JB branding right? There are literally NO outside physical differences between the 2.

It's ok to say you're a hypebeast if you're going to make it known you want these as your first dunk.
WAIT SO YOURE TELLING ME THAT SB DUNK HIGHS AND AJ1S ARE EXACTLY THE SAME?

I would say they are very similar, but to say that the AJ1 is a mere rebranding of the Dunk does not do either shoe justice. The 1s have a slimmer silhouette, different tooling on the midsole, does not have a one-piece toe area construction, and has a noticeably different ankle area.

Please keep the pics coming of older SB's and on feets and whatnot, it's the only way I can read through this thread without losing it. Reps all around when I'm able.

I did because I see how ppl come at each other just for liking the kix. I've personally never been a fan of dunks but I think this color scheme is cool. People like to go look at the forums members have posted and i just dont want to bullied everytime I post simply because I didn't post in here before. I just keep it real bro..

WAIT SO YOURE TELLING ME THAT SB DUNK HIGHS AND AJ1S ARE EXACTLY THE SAME?

what?@?#?@ how could that even be true jordan is its own company they cant copy nike

what?@?#?@ how could that even be true jordan is its own company they cant copy nike

Jordan Brand isn't a company completely independent of Nike. A subsidiary would probably be a more appropriate term. Plus, Jordan shoes are known to have taken inspiration cues from Nike shoes released around the time (i.e the AJ4 having the same midsole construction as Flight 89s)

Crazy to me that if these dudes just love the colorway so much that they weren't camping out days in advance for either of these right?

Did he really just say that? SMH :smh:

Jordan Brand isn't a company completely independent of Nike. A subsidiary would probably be a more appropriate term. Plus, Jordan shoes are known to have taken inspiration cues from Nike shoes released around the time (i.e the AJ4 having the same midsole construction as Flight 89s)

both of yall need to go sit in the corner for completely missing the sarcasm.

LMAO

BUNCHA NOOBS IF UR GONNA TELL ME THAT SB DUNKS AND AJ1S

FIT THE SAME, ARE MADE OF THE SAME QUALITY, AND HAVE THE SAME TOOLING AS ONE ANOTHER.

YALL MUST ONLY OWN NEWER AJ1S

LMAO

WAIT WAIT LET ME GUESS SLP AND AJI ARE LITERALLY DA SAME SHOE TOO

both of yall need to go sit in the corner for completely missing the sarcasm.

You can't seriously expect people to pick up on sarcasm when your message relayed through this thread lacks nonverbal cues that would indicate sarcasm. No emphasis through italics, caps, bold, or underline. Nothing.

LMAO

BUNCHA NOOBS IF UR GONNA TELL ME THAT SB DUNKS AND AJ1S

FIT THE SAME, ARE MADE OF THE SAME QUALITY, AND HAVE THE SAME TOOLING AS ONE ANOTHER.

YALL MUST ONLY OWN NEWER AJ1S

LMAO

WAIT WAIT LET ME GUESS SLP AND AJI ARE LITERALLY DA SAME SHOE TOO
Ya being sarcastic?  Yes, IMHO Dunks and AJ1s are a good measure of fit.  That is, what you wear in DUNKS SBs you should get the same for AJ 1s.

In terms of fit, comfort and all that, it's a debate. haha.  It's like comparing oranges to oranges.  Wait? Is it? HAHA

Crazy to me that if these dudes just love the colorway so much that they weren't camping out days in advance for either of these right?
What are the high version called? The lows are called Jades. I copped them when they dropped and they are fresh as ****. They actually look a lot better than the Tiffany in person side by side

Caved in and did a ATC service for the Kobes. I would have done it for the TIff too but they were charging $75 as opposed to only $20 for the kobes.

Now I can devote all my attention that morning to the tiffs

What are the high version called? The lows are called Jades. I copped them when they dropped and they are fresh as ****. They actually look a lot better than the Tiffany in person side by side
The mids are sea crystals.

Caved in and did a ATC service for the Kobes. I would have done it for the TIff too but they were charging $75 as opposed to only $20 for the kobes.

Now I can devote all my attention that morning to the tiffs

Get your money back if you still can. Just some friendly advice

Back
Top Bottom