2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I still have these...

beautiful...only reason i passed was a lack of funds :frown: repped

Last edited:
I just want some more info on the SOMPs, over all this "Aqua" BS.

Oh and nice Temples to those who posted their pairs.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
who hurt me? you must be a Diamond fan

Not at all...dont see why your blatantly mad at a company that continues to successfully grow every year...Nick doing the Diamond dunk for free years ago basically set him up up for platform for where he's at now....but continue on

I like the Thai Temples but if I had to choose I would always pick the money cat lows. Still regret not picking those up.

Not at all...dont see why your blatantly mad at a company that continues to successfully grow every year...Nick doing the Diamond dunk for free years ago basically set him up up for platform for where he's at now....but continue on

sounds more like I hurt you; continue hanging from Nicky's diamonds

Mold? How and where did he have those stored?
Probably stored them while they were wet? If there's mold on the shoe, that could also mean there's a lot of moisture in the house.

*Quickly checks shoes that haven't been worn in years.*

if you don't store your sneakers in the back corner of your moldy closet....you should be good!

These are dope to me. first pair of dunks so flame me, got in the game to buy what I like..

I did because I see how ppl come at each other just for liking the kix. I've personally never been a fan of dunks but I think this color scheme is cool. People like to go look at the forums members have posted and i just dont want to bullied everytime I post simply because I didn't post in here before. I just keep it real bro..

Im not gonna lie, Im getting up early (4-5am)on saturday and heading to Nike on 57th or something (not sure how theyre handling it yet). But thats about it, I just want my 9.5.

Last edited:
I'd pay $200 for the Tiffany Highs.  I mainly wear Jordans but I like Dunks too and I really like the way this one looks.  I'd definitely be buying to wear but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Also, thanks to the guy who posted the link to Premier for those orange (Fire and Ice?) Dunks.  Picked those up.

So it's confirmed... They are not TLO on Saturday. Doesn't that give us non-bot people a good shot?

I'm friends with a guy who runs a bot service and he told me kids have been paying him $500. I can't believe how uneducated people are about kicks.. Guess it doesn't matter when mom and dad pay for half these beasts kicks

Back
Top Bottom