2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man you went from having made sites and shops to now thinking about camping and paying resell lol.Damn man.

Its amazing how each day the more and more panic sets in.It was all good just a week ago.
it is what it is. i wont front, i underestimated this release a little bit. i do have a list of 50+ places. but most ALREADY have lines and about 80% wont be doing phone orders or have raffles. 

the only reason im considering resell prices is because most shops arent selling for retail anyway.

the walls are closing in lol.

it is what it is. i wont front, i underestimated this release a little bit. i do have a list of 50+ places. but most ALREADY have lines and about 80% wont be doing phone orders or have raffles. 

the only reason im considering resell prices is because most shops arent selling for retail anyway.

the walls are closing in lol.
my man,atleast you admitted it.

3 pairs secured at NTNY and 21Mercer
Nah, I'm just f***ing with ya 
roll.gif
  Congrats!

Last edited:
This is insane. The hype around these is pretty annoying. Good luck to everyone here. I'm pretty much counting on online because my local (Ride Fourever) is charging $250. I don't want em that damn bad.

Im digging them.. a lace swap could help.. not sure if they come wh extra laces

CCS has them for 59 
smokin.gif
I own them, comes with a pair of white laces. What I like about them is they are tough to crease up, and the they have a solid shine to them. Anyone on the fence they are well worth the 60 bucks imo

I own them, comes with a pair of white laces. What I like about them is they are tough to crease up, and the they have a solid shine to them. Anyone on the fence they are well worth the 60 bucks imo
appreciate the feedback on the quality!! 

Back
Top Bottom