2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just hope more people don't post up more spots that are selling them online for the sake of e-props.

if you're a regular in here, you should know what other places are selling em online. 

a20736de831f11e3b1d912b0e6f8efff_8.jpg

these are great. a consolation prize in true nike fashion, but still great

Consolation prize? these > weak Tiffany high

I've been hitting eBay clowns just to see their responses; this shows you the smarts/education level of resellers...:lol:

Your the 1st person 2 hit me up direct so if your serious shoot me a serious offer but u kno it's gta b least 300$ paypal I haven't lookd on eBay how much on hand pairs going for but I kno pre orders Ben hittin 300$+

- westside0202

Did SPOT at least tell people how many pairs they got. All the shops in LA area are super secret. I would hate to be #90 and find out they only had 89 pairs. RSVP was fail for all. It is such a terrible system
word is a lot of the LA shops got shafted in shipment amounts

to allocate enough pairs for the 2 Big Flagship stores
nerd.gif

most stores should of got a few FSRs tho

I'll try the normal online spots this saturday. If I get them...I get them. But if I don't oh well I'm not even going to stress it on to the next.

last time I saw this much hype on an SB was for the space jams and supremes
was it this bad for the concords? I didn't pay attention to it here since I wasn't interested in the shoe. seems to be a repeat of it though since there were little to no phone orders on those, right?

Consolation prize? these > weak Tiffany high
Been saying this all along! Those "Florida" dunks are insta-copped for me, gr or QS..that yellow/green reminds me of the Jameson dunks and I've been searching for a DS pair of those but to no avail

I work in the area I went by today to chop it up with staff. I saw1 guy physically out there and 4 empty chairs. Apparently layer in the evening there was like 11 people. I'm assuming this was the chair count. I thought it was pretty ridiculous too.

Back
Top Bottom