2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You guys think the hype is crazy but the hype is majority resale; watch how many of these hit eBay and other resale channels

All the JB folks and resellers think they are gonna make a fortune off these because they don't understand the market for SB's

Last edited:

these are going for aLOT on resale 
It's goona be bad, but I don't think it'll be that bad. Obviously a large amount of people are just buying to resell and it'll dip down a little hopefully after a while after no one pays the ridiculous resell prices.

So have you heard this guy seems to on line
smokin.gif

all my problems are solved.

Last edited:
I really hope the resell market bottoms out on these, I'm pretty sure I'm going to strike out finding 1 pair of size 7, and while I'm willing to pay a certain premium for them, my girl would be very angry to know they were more than box. She's a shop on sale or else kind of person.

I really hope the resell market bottoms out on these, I'm pretty sure I'm going to strike out finding 1 pair of size 7, and while I'm willing to pay a certain premium for them, my girl would be very angry to know they were more than box. She's a shop on sale or else kind of person.

sounds like a keeper :lol:

Most def. Also we're both on the same wavelength about not wanting kids. 2 adults with the singular focus of doing our own thing and letting our siblings carry on the family line.

Looks like the rain cleared out the campers in front of the garage. Lol

Already campers at Jacks?

I'm so out this is lame. I hope everyone that wasn't in this thread prior to a few weeks ago gets cancer. And some sort of STD. This definitely goes to you with less than 20 posts. :x

And I'm glad shops are taxing. Sorry if your local is doing you and everyone dirty but I'm really not blaming em. I hope they raise their posted price come store opening so that resellers can sit on these.

Honestly, I can't believe the thirst and hype over them...these probably will get resold for at least double due to the uniformed hypebeasts buying from resellers.

The market will bottom out from what it is now believe me

Do you see all the clowns? I mean "I am in line now" auctions :lol:

You guys think the hype is crazy but the hype is majority resale; watch how many of these hit eBay and other resale channels

All the JB folks and resellers think they are gonna make a fortune off these because they don't understand the market for SB's
That's how the game is these days. Sad when you think about it. Just look at the nike air tech challenge II ebay is flooded with pairs.

Already campers at Jacks?

I'm so out this is lame. I hope everyone that wasn't in this thread prior to a few weeks ago gets cancer. And some sort of STD. This definitely goes to you with less than 20 posts. :x

And I'm glad shops are taxing. Sorry if your local is doing you and everyone dirty but I'm really not blaming em. I hope they raise their posted price come store opening so that resellers can sit on these.
There were yesterday. Drove by an hour ago and looks like the cleared out cause of the rain. I don't how people have time to camp for shoes I am pretty busy living life and have a job and friends lol. Plus I am not taking off work for any shoe.

Honestly, I can't believe the thirst and hype over them...these probably will get resold for at least double due to the uniformed hypebeasts buying from resellers.
isn't it crazy? just because of the name.
indifferent.gif
 It's like they think they have a diamond or something just because they buy a hundred dollar shoe ppl call tiffs. Stupid as hell if you ask me. WHY IS IT SO COOL I FEEL LIKE YELLING THIS IN PEOPLES FACE ATM
mean.gif
 But yea, everyone go b cool in ur "tiffany"
laugh.gif
 watch these clowns pay diamond prices for a $100 dollar nike shoe.

or it'll be doubled the price due to the prices shops are selling for. 

That's how the game is these days. Sad when you think about it. Just look at the nike air tech challenge II ebay is flooded with pairs.

Yup people were getting $300+ before they released due to the "Yeezy sole" and now the market flooded and people can barely get $150 if that

There were yesterday. Drove by an hour ago and looks like the cleared out cause of the rain. I don't how people have time to camp for shoes I am pretty busy living life and have a job and friends lol. Plus I am not taking off work for any shoe.

The only shoes Ive camped out for recently were both UNDFTD dunks which were 100000000000x better than these lame dunks and waaaaay more limited. AND I showed up @ UNDFTD like at 10:30 the night before :smh:

And you're right I have a career which I'm not gonna waste my paid days off to camp for a mass produced shoe.

Hype kills and I also hope those fools camping in the snow catch something or their pee freezes to their legs.

Last edited:
Yup people were getting $300+ before they released due to the "Yeezy sole" and now the market flooded and people can barely get $150 if that

I knew that was gonna happen. Just wait till the restock at nike on those. It'll be quite and strike in force just like the Bo Jacks SC Trainer IIs. Was able to cop those for $65 on clearance @ Niketown.

Last edited:

If i'm not able to cop the tiff sbs what do you guys think the resell will be?
If you really are in Detroit, go to Refuge Skate Shop in Dearborn on Saturday. They open at 11 (and they don't do phone orders sadly).

They open at 12, show up at 11.....hope you prosper! I got no interest in the tiffs personlly....I'm here to watch the war and finds some Bazooka Joe's on sale lol

The only shoes Ive camped out for recently were both UNDFTD dunks which were 100000000000x better than these lame dunks and waaaaay more limited. AND I showed up @ UNDFTD like at 10:30 the night before :smh:

And you're right I have a career which I'm not gonna waste my paid days off to camp for a mass produced shoe.

Hype kills and I also hope those fools camping in the snow catch something or their pee freezes to their legs.
Repped

Man my local shop is mad dope. Not only are they releasing the tiffs for retail price at 108, but they are doing it where you can cop another pair of SB's at 40% off. Does not get better then that.... Thats love man. So hyped

Wher

e

Where did u camp for ballistics? I showed up around 9 for them in SM.

Back
Top Bottom