2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People will still line up :lol:

Passin on the tiffs but for those in Charlotte,NC. This line started today. pic via twitter @BlackSheepNC.... Don't know how these cats are doin this 
mean.gif

Passin on the tiffs but for those in Charlotte,NC. This line started today. pic via twitter @BlackSheepNC.... Don't know how these cats are doin this :smh:

Government assistance probably...I doubt people with full time jobs/careers are gonna take multiple days off for a shoe

Man, I live in South Florida and the weather is beautiful this time of year (not bragging) except for the rain and I still wont camp for sneakers. I don't see how these people are doing this in these temperatures around the country wow.

my friend told me theres quite a lot of tiffs in niketown but i heard this is a QS. anyone can confirm this for me?
DEF a GR, altho some shops will tell you different its a lie to boost sales, the beasts have made this a "QS release" im feeling after the hype dying down these may be in more spots than most ppl think...jus a hunch tho

DEF a GR, altho some shops will tell you different its a lie to boost sales, the beasts have made this a "QS release" im feeling after the hype dying down these may be in more spots than most ppl think...jus a hunch tho
It's been said time and time again, QS and GR have nothing to do with quantities. While
QS typically are limited, it comes down to the release date.

Being a QS has nothing to do with the amount of pairs; these are GR numbers though

That's why the quality is so so

Back
Top Bottom