2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i can see why some of ya'll are mad in here right now 
mean.gif

Bro i'm in the ARMY lol not even in NC right now i'm stationed down in TX at ft hood but endless said they got like a 2 per size run so nah but my bro is at the urge with todd chillin in the subaru, they said if it keeps snowing their going drifting later lol but yea todds the man and he does great business not dissing any of the other shops that nc has to offer but he's always come thru in the clutch. Hope you get your pair bro and be safe out there coming all the way from fayetnam lol I hear ya buddy if any shoes worth driven a few hours for its these.
thanks for the heads up man! where you ever at bragg? stay safe man!!! 

What's wrong? I want to know the pick up times.
What's wrong is you keep asking this in the same page, like everyone should know or like you'll die if you don't get this answer. It's sad you don't trust yourself to find a pickup window at a store, where you will most likely be able ask an employee or follow the other derps

Last edited:

The only reason i stopped through a few days ago was to see what the hype was about and drop info on spots i know are getting the tiffanys. im not copping the tiffanys (unless i walk in the store and they are there ) but just from  participating in this thread i think im going to go cop a pair of SBs. these colors and themes are dope af.  Whats a good starter pair of SBs
laugh.gif
? lol 
If you're being serious go through the fantastic archive on the Nike SB website, my first pair was the UK Passports, good to start with IMO. Versatile and not very valuable so you don't feel bad beating the hell out of em. Haha

Retail wise... The best pair out right now IMO is the all white pair. Those are killer. Lunar Gatos (Another SB Shoe, not a Dunk though) are also pretty nice.

If you're being serious go through the fantastic archive on the Nike SB website, my first pair was the UK Passports, good to start with IMO. Versatile and not very valuable so you don't feel bad beating the hell out of em. Haha

Retail wise... The best pair out right now IMO is the all white pair. Those are killer. Lunar Gatos (Another SB Shoe, not a Dunk though) are also pretty nice.
i was being serious. I posted in here a few days ago where im from SBs arent really worn like that so they dont get a lotta love. good look though 

I just dont see how people can camp,and especially so early and for less than $100 over retail.It just makes no sense.

I can't believe this "ghost chair" camping **** flies...I haven't camped for a shoe in long while but idc, if I saw those chairs they would be GONE

Last edited:
I can't believe this "ghost chair" **** flies...I haven't camped for a shoe in long while but idc, if I saw those chairs they would be GONE
This! If people manned up and didn't allow ghost chairs, people wouldn't line up 3 days in advance, simple as that! Ain't nobody gonna sit outside for 24 hours straight, 3 days in a row :smh:

Last edited:
Wouldnt the Tiffs be a QS since it was announced last month? some photos and speculations started around Nov. into Early December...but nothing solid till last month....corrrect me if Im wrong

Wouldnt the Tiffs be a QS since it was announced last month? some photos and speculations started around Nov. into Early December...but nothing solid till last month....corrrect me if Im wrong
They are QSs .. people are just saying...its a GR but what they really mean is a QS with GR like numbers (which is supposed to be readily available type numbers)..

Besides Nike's been doing a lot of double QS each month or so it seems. So it's been nice 

Back
Top Bottom