2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They are QSs .. people are just saying...its a GR but what they really mean is a QS with GR like numbers (which is supposed to be readily available type numbers)..

Besides Nike's been doing a lot of double QS each month or so it seems. So it's been nice 
Got you..GR production numbers with higher demands....lmao

Got you..GR production numbers with higher demands....lmao
well put!
roll.gif

I don't understand, I thought this release was just going to be like the 112s and I was an idiot for thinking otherwise?

Already campers at Jacks?

I'm so out this is lame. I hope everyone that wasn't in this thread prior to a few weeks ago gets cancer. And some sort of STD. This definitely goes to you with less than 20 posts. :x

And I'm glad shops are taxing. Sorry if your local is doing you and everyone dirty but I'm really not blaming em. I hope they raise their posted price come store opening so that resellers can sit on these.

I already had cancer but thanks. If you're what's considered a regular, I'm glad I'm an outsider.

Nobody's an idiot about this release because no one really knows **** about it lol
If you (not you in particular) have been following this thread for longer than the last 2 weeks, you should have plenty of information to help secure your pair.

Back
Top Bottom