2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lots of unclaimed tiffs
nerd.gif

@cheddaman   i'm pretty sure with that look you're doing in your avy you could cut the line and nobody would say anything to you 
laugh.gif
  get out there and goon out fam 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I failed big time with 21 mercer and NTNY....lol

party-wipeout.gif

Lmfao too the gif

im pretty sure CCS IS GETTING THEM http://blog.ccs.com/go/article/view/skate/264785/nike-sb-x-diamond-quickstrike-pack

also just got off the phone with their customer service and they said they are getting them at 8am est

Ccs also told me they were getting yeezy's when I gave them the style code.

has anyone heard if PACsun or Zumies shops will b getting these tiffs? these are SB accounts usually

They sure are...

Didn't someone say footlocker was getting them too?! How are the lines?? Hopefully I can be first and set up 20 chairs!!!!

That is correct. CCS will be carrying the Solar Red Air Yeezy 2 and Platinium Air Yeezy 2 on Feb 8th - Release time 8am.

9-13 size run, nothing below 8 or above 13.

Good Luck 

That is correct. CCS will be carrying the Solar Red Air Yeezy 2 and Platinium Air Yeezy 2 on Feb 8th - Release time 8am.

9-13 size run, nothing below 8 or above 13.

Good Luck 
yo u know the product code? ive been waiting for this release. imma try to cop 2 pairs, imma try to help out some NTers

been striking out all day...urrgghh and the shoe doesn't even release till tomorrow, are there any pre-order sites left? I need a 11.5/11

yo u know the product code? ive been waiting for this release. imma try to cop 2 pairs, imma try to help out some NTers
for some ODD reason it is not under the regular nike style that websites recognize it as. for CCS is comes up in a different code  , and no i do not have that code. 

Holy cow that line in charlotte at blacksheep is looking like the wic/welfare line at social services smh
mean.gif
Them fools probably don't even know who the hell nicky diamonds is or what a nike sb was until this hype was built up for this release.

Big shout out to my boy todd up in raleigh (owner of vertical urge) for keeping the ******s that don't actually camp out of his line. My brother rolled up there tonight and said there were 4 guys and like 12 empty chairs. so i called todd and all he said was "I'll take care of it" lmao, gonna be a bunch a pissed off north raleigh trust fund boys tomorrow.

Also the whole foot measuring thing going on at alive & well is pure genius. Hope everyone there in line is able to get what they camped all night/day for and not resell but i know that wont be the case.

I can't wait to see these in person tomorrow. Have a great night guys, to everyone camping try and stay warm, remember their just shoes not worth getting pneumonia or hypothermia and winding up in the hospital. 

Back
Top Bottom