2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ppl on these lines know that they're not releasing til saturday right? :x

hearing about ppl already lined up in chicago where it's cold enough to turn boiling water into snow
these guys are going to turn into popsicles by morning :rofl:

Nc boardshop Los gatos NorCal.

After seeing these pictures of the campers I'm beginning to lose hope on my shot at these
mean.gif
Most shops seem to be getting more than 50!..You have a shot..I wouldn't sweat it too much unless you see a line like 5 blocks down lol.

Most shops seem to be getting more than 50!..You have a shot..I wouldn't sweat it too much unless you see a line like 5 blocks down lol.
I was hoping to wake up early Saturday morning to hit the local skateshop but no shot am I camping for these

I was hoping to wake up early Saturday morning to hit the local skateshop but no shot am I camping for these
I feel it! That's definitely going to be too late. At this rate...going by Friday night is REALLY PUSHING IT. Hope for the best! There's a lot of places releasing online though. I mean...Premier seems to be releasing online after they finish the customers in store...If they have knowledge of that...they will most likely have a boatload. Saturday can't come fast enough.

This is atlas San Mateo 5 mins ago bruh Lmao damn

Wow. Every shop blown ***** out. For reference, I got to atlas round 6am for the Concords on release day and this was the line about then, 30 or so. It grew to about 150, so this will be way worse

Last edited by a moderator:
About 20 passed by, my brother is waiting in line.
Not too bad. The turnout over there doesn't seem to be as bad as the other ones. I wonder how all those other urban street wear places are doing in SF. Wonder whta the line is like out there haha. It must looking real disgusting haha

Not too bad. The turnout over there doesn't seem to be as bad as the other ones. I wonder how all those other urban street wear places are doing in SF. Wonder whta the line is like out there haha. It must looking real disgusting haha
Sf is going to be crazy by tonight, not including tomorrow. Circle A had people in line since the morning. Damn I wish ntsf was first come first serve just like back in the days.

Back
Top Bottom