2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got thru for a size 10. Price: $130 Shipping: $8... I was on the fence with these so I will make my decision once I see them in person. Thanks for the post. repped!
Good Stuff man glad you could pick them up. I was on the fence myself but once i put them on my feet i actually really liked them. Can't wait till the snow melts so i can wear them.

Well.. Those undefeated's were disappointing... Just regular dunks. I guess if the leather is good quality I might scoop em' up for some beaters if the price is right.

had those undftd dunks been SB i wouldve copped, but i dont need another pair of uncomfortable regular dunks...

UNDFTDs are dope. Simple and clean. Most of you guys probably weren't around when they were first produced.

Now that i see it on a computer screen those look off-white. I am a big fan of off-white. If it isnt a hassle to cob i'll grab a pair.

I think the all white UNDFTD look a little drab but if they drop the "Ballistics" UNDFTD I'm all over them. Too many good SB coming out for me to really get hyped over such a plain colorway of a regular dunk.

Last edited:
i was hoping they were bringing the ballistics back out..
tired.gif

not a fan of any white shoes..

I think the all white UNDFTD look a little drab but if they drop the "Ballistics" UNDFTD I'm all over them. Too many good SB coming out for me to really get hyped over such a plain colorway of a regular dunk.
This, im waiting on concords and hopefully SPOTS dunks end up being a nice cw.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you know you are not supposed to post here, why do it? Make a seperate thread homie.

i keep wantin to cop WPFs when restock, but i feel like price is going to stabilize around $150 so no rush .. i really want the ones with the blue laces and locks, the REAL ones .. settling almost to get the others imho ...

Picked them up tonight, the side panels of the shoe are actually grey something I didn't notice in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom