2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody Heard Anything About The 420 Release This Year?

That's what I'm saying! I'd like to see what SB has cookin' this year.

i keep wantin to cop WPFs when restock, but i feel like price is going to stabilize around $150 so no rush .. i really want the ones with the blue laces and locks, the REAL ones .. settling almost to get the others imho ...

By the "real" ones I'm guessing you mean the official CNCPTS release. Dude that will set you back $300+ bucks, if not more. That pack was $250 bucks retail to get in the first place. If I was you I'd get the normal QS release (believe me I have both) because besides the special stuff that came with the in-store release and the insole, there's no difference. The blue laces aren't worth you spending that much. IMO, lol.

Picked them up tonight, the side panels of the shoe are actually grey something I didn't notice in the pics.

Damn good pickup Rillo!

Whew! Nice pickups dankenstein!

projectblitz.com  ...new website but supposedly legit dude who runs it.

If I remember right, project blitz was made by the croatian ebay reseller dude. Nice selection to browse through though.

Whew! Nice pickups dankenstein!
If I remember right, project blitz was made by the croatian ebay reseller dude. Nice selection to browse through though.
Yeah I think you are correct...is he not legit?...I haven't purchased anything from there so I don't know if he is or not. I know kicksonfire or sneakernews or one of those sites is where i saw his site mentioned.  I just saw a lot of QS and older SB's on there.

Last edited:
He's legit. A lot of guys have legit checked his stuff and vouched for him on the internets. Good god look at some of those prices though.

Yeah definitely Flight Club prices on most of the stuff he's selling. I'm not tryin to cop any of it but if someone is looking for some grails and doesn't mind payin for em its an option I guess.

It's more fun to hunt for the better price than drop 4 bills on some born in the USA highs though...

Yeah definitely Flight Club prices on most of the stuff he's selling. I'm not tryin to cop any of it but if someone is looking for some grails and doesn't mind payin for em its an option I guess.

Most def. Might even be able to haggle a bit.

Last edited:
Question guys: do you guys have a particular site where you find people to trade sb's with?? Seems like its so hard trying to find people to trade with and of course agree on terms.

Question guys: do you guys have a particular site where you find people to trade sb's with?? Seems like its so hard trying to find people to trade with and of course agree on terms.

I met many good people on NSB and have done trades before. They don't have a trade marketplace though so it's kinda the old fashioned you ship first sorta deal. How many SBs do you own?

Can you all help me with a quick legit check??? Everything looks good to me but the tags look a little off

I'll post some pics...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom