2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who here copped that UNDFTD x Diamond long sleeve?

Glad I was able to cop. It was up for a while. Joint is pure piffery 
pimp.gif
took me a couple of hours to convince myself that i needed them lol. 

Who here copped that UNDFTD x Diamond long sleeve?

Glad I was able to cop. It was up for a while. Joint is pure piffery :pimp:

I did, copped in-store. :pimp: even though I struck out on the shoes, I still wanted the shirt.

Last edited:
I got one at 9:03CST

Yeah 
smokin.gif
 I'd take the shirt over the tiffs, glad I was about to cop

i did. Usually I hate buying shirts that are specifically made to match a sneaker but I actually really like this one 
All the same thoughts as you. Except I would not take the shirt over the sneaker 
laugh.gif

But the shirt is too dope. I never ever match my outfit to my sneakers nonetheless get a matching shirt, but these were dope. 

If you copped late chances are you cart jacked someone. if you got the confirmation email you are good.
it wasn't really cart jacking because people who were still logged in when they fixed the cart had the shoes put back in. If you copped late it was probably because of people dropping out and you were next in line. That's what I noticed.

All the same thoughts as you. Except I would not take the shirt over the sneaker :lol:

But the shirt is too dope. I never ever match my outfit to my sneakers nonetheless get a matching shirt, but these were dope. 

The shirt is pretty cool, it's not as IN YOUR FACE, LOOK I GOT THE DIAMOND DUNKS as the ones Diamond was making, and it's pretty rare that I like any of the merch that Nike puts out to match a product (this year's pro bowl and parra releases being exceptions) As it is it'll probably get layered under something since any time I'm wearing a long sleeve tee it means the temp is kind of chilly out.

The shirt is pretty cool, it's not as IN YOUR FACE, LOOK I GOT THE DIAMOND DUNKS as the ones Diamond was making, and it's pretty rare that I like any of the merch that Nike puts out to match a product (this year's pro bowl and parra releases being exceptions) As it is it'll probably get layered under something since any time I'm wearing a long sleeve tee it means the temp is kind of chilly out.
Exactly, unless you had background info on the actual story behind the shirt, you would have never thought it was fore the dunks

Mine says preparing to ship?

Anyone know all the stages from the time you submit your order to shipped?

With Nike it seems to stay in preparing to ship until it actually ships. If you have free shipping when they actually ship it depends on how far from Memphis you live. They try to get things to you in 2-3 days so if you live far away you should get a shipping notice tonight, if you live closer it'll ship Monday. On Saturday releases living only 7 hours drive from Memphis I won't get a shipping notice until some point on the Monday, but my package will almost always get to my house on Tuesday.

These run a lil big right? I have 2 dunk lows that are size 12 and fit a bit big (usually a 12). Went with 11.5 on these.

These run a lil big right? I have 2 dunk lows that are size 12 and fit a bit big (usually a 12). Went with 11.5 on these.

I found my TTS to be a little snug, but that was more from the tight factory lacing. You may feel it a little tight unless you have a slim foot.

Quality on the Tiffs are terrible. Has a minor crease. No big deal but the lows are 10 x better which we've said multiple times in this thread. Don't understand anyone dropping $300+. But it's your choice.

In all the madness surrounding the release I never word one way or another. How are the Lincoln Pants that Nike SB's put out? I'm looking to add some tough chinos to my work wardrobe and they look pretty nice, but I can't seem to find any info on an inseam length and don't know anyone that has a pair to ask how they feel.

Ya'll must not have never gotten through on NDC the way you guys are tripping on the order statuses.

I've never gotten cancelled, but I saw a Jordan thread this week with mad cancellation talk on here, and with the site issues in the AM, I'm just wonderin' if they might have oversold.

Back
Top Bottom