2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some of these "services" re-opened slots that's probably why

Shoot, how did they even know. I'm just sitting here and saw it out if the blue. I was on it quick too. No time to turn on anything. These service must be running all weekend or something. That's crazzzee... I might have requested on size they don't have in stock tho.

what was up with the rsvp?? I thought it was only for certain nts. still struck out with the random drop but oh well

So people had bots set up for the re-rsvp? Got it within five seconds, but still no dice.

Related, I have a mutual friend who does an rsvp bot for close pals and he said he was successful 3 out of 22 attempts and he sent them out in under half a second.

mustve tried for a sold out size. i was quick on that rsvp too haha.
whats the window for pick up on this re-rsvp?

It's not a thick long sleeve like a sweater.

I apologize for the crappy Iphone pics and my place has bad lighting lol. If you want a specific picture let me know.
Thanks for the pics. I was just looking to see real life pics of them since all the promo pics look super saturated

Shoot, how did they even know. I'm just sitting here and saw it out if the blue. I was on it quick too. No time to turn on anything. These service must be running all weekend or something. That's crazzzee... I might have requested on size they don't have in stock tho.

Welcome to social media world :smokin it was on twitter and I even read an selfly-admited troll in here posting info saying an specific NT was doing re-RSVP couple pages back :nerd:

For the people who went to a brick and mortar store in Chicago how was it? Heard only Uprise and a few Zumiez had them. Less than 3 full size runs each.
I heard Belmont Army had 32 pairs (4-13).  Don't know about Uprise.  Not sure what Uprise was charging but do know Belmont Army was charging $108.  Belmont Army had a line the day before release.  And I think Uprise had a problem and didn't want anyone lining up until Saturday morning.  Didn't bother to go to either one.  I like the shoe, but if you live in certain parts of Chi, this c/w can get you in trouble.  Would be more excited if they re-released the De La Soul High's or the Jedi's. 

these are def not on point with the lows I'll be the first to admit. however it's still better quality than I expected. congrats to those who got theirs. I hope my other SB heads did. and whoever didn't, you prob aren't regulars here, but shops do restock so it's not over yet. a couple sites are selling Monday. it's been stated in this thread already who they are.

Well I had a horrible day. 15hrs being cold wasted camping. Struck out online and just a moment ago with LA's re-rsvp. And all I want to do is tear them up. I have been reading and searching but am not coming across any monday release info. Can you please either dm me or post in the ball park area of what page that info is listed? Or what day it was posted, thanks.

first time i've seen ndc crash like that. also the first time i've seen two rsvps for the same shoe.
history in the making.

Back
Top Bottom